M.E: Not Buying It

"Babe.."

I hum in response.

"Can we please have sex before I go?" Matt pleads

"Why?" I ask "Can't you last four days?"

Matt was leaving this afternoon for a quick meet and greet downtown. He was staying for three days but it'll take one day to drive there. I wasn't going this time because I had to accompany my sister's dance as a chaperone.

"No..." He said as he pressed his erection on my thigh "I know you can feel it."

I put my phone down and looked at him. He was currently biting his lip, giving me a wink.

"Not buying it." I lie, I'm really turned on by his actions, but if he wants it he's gonna have to really work for it.

He sits up and climbs on me. His body hovering mine. He pushed my legs apart, placing himself in between them. He kisses my neck, finding my sweet spot in no time making me shiver.

"Still not buying it?" He murmurs against my skin sending chills down my spine

"N-not even a little bit." I say

"Your reactions are telling me different." Matt says, his hands roaming the fabric of my joggers

Matt grabs the waistband of my joggers and pulls them down. He grows my pants in the corner. He comes back up and takes off my sweater, throwing that too. I tug at the end of his shirt he chuckles.

"Be patient, babe." He says

I groan "I want it off."

"Eager aren't we?" He asks smirking

I get frustrated "Now, or I'll leave you here with your erection."

He growls "You wouldn't."

I smirk "How much you wanna bet?"

He quickly takes off his shirt and throws it over his head. I travel my fingers over his lightly defined abs. He takes both my hands and pin them above my head.

"Keep your hands up, or I'll tie you." He growls

My eyes widen at his darkened tone. I've never seen him be this way. He ripped my under-shirt off. I groan, that shirt was new!

"Matt!" I exclaim

"Shh, baby. I'll buy a new one." He says

He unhooked my bra and threw it.

"Can you stop throwing my things?" I whine

He groans and grabs a bandana off the desk.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa you better not put that on my fa-MMHHHPH!!" I was cut off by Matt putting the bandana over my mouth, I glared at him.

"Shh, babe I love you but you are very chatty right now." He says laughing

I flip him off, trying to curse at him but it only comes out as incoherent sounds. He grabs both my hands and reach under the bed pulling out two handcuffs.

Where the heck did he get those??

He cuffs both my hands to either sides of the bed. I start pulling on the handcuffs. He slaps my right thigh with his huge hand, making me stop pulling on the restraints.

"Be a good girl and daddy'll think about letting you go." He says sexily

DADDY!?!

Why the hell did he just say daddy? Is he using daddy kink? Why is this turning me on?!

He pulled my underwear down. Tossing it while smirking at me. I narrow my eyes at him, making him chuckle. He lowered his head down to my heat and kissed it lightly making my eyes completely roll back.

"Your so wet for daddy, aren't you?" He says

I nod violently, wanting him to continue. He placed his tongue flat on my slit, making me moan loudly through the bandana. He continued to lick me, not missing a spot. I'm a moaning mess, squirming and whatnot. He slapped my thigh a few times to make me stop moving. He came back up, removing the bandana. He kissed me passionately, making me taste myself.

Hmm, not bad...

He pulled down his pants and boxers. I watched him as he stroked his member.

"You want to suck me off?" He asks

"Matt!?!" 

I look over to the window in horror as I see all of Magcon outside the window staring in shock.

"Holy crap!" I shout "Matt!!"

"Shit!" He said loudly

He quickly put on his pants and ran downstairs, leaving me handcuffed and naked while his friends were staring at me.

"Matthew!" I scream "I'm still handcuffed! And you left the damn blinds open!"

I struggle against the restraints.

"Matthew!" I shout "MATTHEW FUCKING ESPINOSA!"

********After Confusion*************

The boys were currently in my living room and refused to leave Matt and I's bedroom. I was sitting on the bed, chewing my fingernails. The room door bursted open and the guys flooded in.

"Sorry y/n!" Jack J says sitting down on the bed

The guys sat all around you.

"That was really embarrassing." I say

"It was funny, the way your face turned beet red when you noticed us." Nash says laughing

"What about when she kept shouting Matt's name?" Carter asks

"Mattew fucking espinosa! I'm still handcuffed!" Cam shouted, mocking me

I laugh along with the guys.

"Besides, your body is beautiful. I don't even know how Matt scored a hottie like you." Taylor says, earning a glare from Matt

"But I did, so don't think about doing anything to y/n. Because she's mine and only mine." Matt says "I even have proof!"

He shows the big purple mark on my shoulder. Making me slap his hand away.

Before they all left, Matt pulled me into the kitchen. He gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you y/n." Matt whispers

"Its four days." I say laughing

"Four days without you sweet, little pus-"

"Matt!" I say slapping his chest

"Its true." He says

"Go before I hurt you, boy." I say pushing him

He grabs my hips and pulls me close.

"I love you, y/n." He says quietly

"I love you, Matthew."

How is it for a first? My friends helped me with this one, lol. I sorta cheated and the bet just started lol.