M.E: Jealousy

I love coming to Magcon with Matt. We have so much fun, and we do so many things! Right now we were at one of the meet&greets. I sat silently next to Matthew, while he took pictures with fans. Then one of the girls walked up to Matt. Now, I'm not usually the jealous type, but this particular girl was pretty slutty. She had on a tight black crop top and very short-shorts. She was awfully pretty too. She had long brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hi Matt!" She said in the most annoying voice ever, it took everything in me not to mock her.

"Hi Matt!" I hear Mahogany mock in a high-pitched voice.

I laughed and hugged her. I look back over at the preppy brunette and see her leaning in his face, pushing her boobs up. I narrow my eyes, because Matt isn't stopping it. Instead I see a tent in his pants.

Okay, that's it!

I get up and walk over to Cameron. I let my hair down and shake it around, making it messy. I heard somewhere guys get turned on by that. I stand on my tip-toes to whisper in his ear.

"Just follow my lead." Is all I say.

I see him nod, and I take him by the hand right where Matt and that slut is. I turn my back on them and start gushing like that slut did with Matt.

"Oh my god, Cam have you been working out?" I say

"Yeah, I've been doing extra lately." He says "Wanna feel?"

I feel his biceps. My eyes widen and I start squeezing them for real.

"Damn, Dallas. That's really impressive!" I say

I poke his chest lightly. "How many push-ups can you do with me?"

"With you under me?" He asks

I nod, biting my lip.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop." He says caressing my cheek

I feel a tug on my arm, I see a very pissed Matt behind me.

"Y/n, what the hell do you think you are doing?" He whispers in my ear

"What was that slut doing?" I whisper harshly "Huh? Cause from I what saw, she was practically throwing herself at you! And guess what? You didn't do a damn thing but get a fucking boner!"

"You wait, just wait until we get back to the hotel room. Y/n you really shouldn't have done that." He says darkly "By the time we get done, everyone will know my name and cancel the whole walking thing for a couple days."

My throat tightens.

Oh boy...

Part two coming to a wattpad near you!!!!!!!

Lol,

No?

Okay, sorry.

Ily!!

But yeah, part two is coming soon.

Remeber to read, vote, comment, follow and request!! I'll do the same! But the MOST important thing to do is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS ship #Cash!!!!!!