C.R: Love

I cuddle into Carter while pushing the play button on my computer to continue season three of Orange Is The New Black. He wraps his arms around me nuzzling into my hair.

"This is perfect." He mumbles "You, are perfect."

"I love you too, Carter." I say laughing

He pulls me closer to him, putting my head on his chest. He pushed his knee in between my thighs. He rubs the small of my back, reaching occasionally down to my bum to give it a playful squeeze.

"Stop, I'm trying to watch this." I say whining playfully

"But I wanna kiss." He says mocking my tone

I roll my eyes and give him a peck on the lips.

"No, I wanna kiss." He says squeezing my bum again

"But Carter..." I whine

"Please y/n?" He whines

I look up and press my lips against his. He bites my lip, asking for an entrance. I straddle him, letting his tongue explore my mouth. His cold hands travel up my, his, shirt. He grips my boobs through the fabric of my bra.

"I thought you wanted a kiss?" I mumble, smirking

"I might've changed my mind." He says laughing

I lifted the shirt above my head and threw it across the room. Carter did the same with his, I connected our lips once again. I held his face in both my hands.

"I love you." He mumbles

"I love you too, I love you." I say back

I slide down his pants, looking at him through my long eyelashes. I then take off his boxers, letting his erection pop up. I take his length into my hand, pumping up and down before licking the tip. I take him into my mouth, only able to fit about half in. I bob my head quickly, making Carter throw his head back and push my head down further.

I let him guide my head. I start to feel him twitch in my mouth. I suck harder and hollow my cheeks.

"Fuck, y/n!" He groans, before jerking his hips forward, shooting his load into the back of my throat

I swallow quickly, not wanting to taste the salty substance. He flips us over and kisses me passionately.

(I'm so uncomfortable to right now, lol. Who's with me?? Smut isn't my thing.)

"You are amazing." Carter whispers

"I love you, Carter." I say

"I fucking love you with every bone in my body, don't you ever forget that." He says quietly

I hug him tightly, He pulls away and looks me in my eyes "Let me show you how much I love you."

He takes off my pants and slides down my underwear. He takes off my bra and grips my boob. He spreads my legs and kisses my inner thigh.

"So fucking beautiful..." he murmurs

He lays his tongue flat on my slit, licking my core vigorously. I moan softly, arching my slightly. I grab a handful of his hair, and tug lightly. But he starts to get rougher, sucking harder, licking faster. My light tugs turn into rough pulls. My stomach tightens, my legs start to tremble.

"C-Carter.." I moan

My moans get louder as I feel my climax near. I release, moaning loudly. Carter cleans me up before grabbing a condom off the table.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks

I nod, as a couple Carter and I have never really been this intimate. Before this, we just had heated make-out sessions. I'm not a virgin, and he isn't either, but it feels like the first time all over again.

He put it on and pushed in slowly. I pull him close. Definitely feels like the first time, But more amazing. It just feels different. Our bodies, this close together, pressing against each other, sweating together.

"I love you." Carter pants out

Then I know what this feeling is. That...spark. The fire, the passion.

"I love you, Carter. God, I love you!"

I love him. I love him with all my heart. And besides the sex, that was the best feeling ever.