C.D: Too Deep?

I love the beach. It's so fun and you can really make memories here. My boyfriend Cam is out in the water, making strange faces at me as I play in the sand. I flip him off and continue making a sand heap that was supposed to be a castle. He gets out and sits next to me.

"Babe, get in the water." He says

"When I'm done with my castle I will." I say

"That isn't a castle, that's a mountain." He says laughing

I push him. "Congrats, you ruined the fun. Let's go get in that fish pee."

"It's not fish pee." He protests

"Fish have to use the restroom too, they can't just grow legs and walk out the ocean all like 'I'll be back I gotta use the can' they sit there and do there business in the water!" I say

"Humans do too!" He says

"That's not making me feel better." I say

He picks me up, wrapping my legs around him. He starts walking into the ocean.

"I love you." He says

"I love you, Dallas." I say kissing him

He kisses me back, then starts going deeper into the water. He stops when the water's at his neck.

"Cam, you went too deep!" I say "I can't stand in this!"

"Sorry babe, I like going deep." He says smirking

He starts kissing my neck, leaving love bites here and there. I look around and see most of the people are close to the shore or in the sand. Cameron slips his finger into my bikini bottom and rubs my clit.

"Cam, not here." I groan

"Why?" He asks

"This is public ground! Anyone could see us!" I say

He pushes his finger in "Isn't that what makes it so much more exciting?"

He pumps his finger in and out. I bury my head into his neck, moaning softly. He adds another finger, going in a scissoring motion. My moans got louder and he kissed me to keep me quiet.

"Oh, god. Cam I need you." I grunt

He slides his trunks down and I feel his tip at my entrance. He slowly pushes in and slides out. I moan loudly, causing a few heads to turn.

"Babe, you gotta keep quiet." He says "Wouldn't want to get caught, would you?"

I didn't, but the thought of getting caught made the sex feel ten-times greater. He squeezed my bum tightly, going into me harder. I bit down on his sweet-spot making him groan loudly.

"Fuck, babygirl. You like this don't you? You like it when daddy fucks you in public like this? Being a little slut. Be a little slut for daddy and cum babygirl. Cum for daddy." Cam whispers in my ear

"I'm gonna cum." I moan "Fuck, daddy, yes!"

"Cum, Cum like the slut you are baby." He whispers

He thrusts into me hard, hitting my g-spot, making my eyes roll back.

"Right there!" I whisper "Right there daddy!"

He keeps hitting that spot, making my legs completely give out. My whole body shakes as I cum undone. He keeps thrusting, cumming as well.

He says me down and starts to get worried.

"Are these yours?"

I look behind me to see an elderly holding Cam's trunks. Cameron's face turns beet red.

"Y-yes ma'am." He says taking them

The elderly rolled her eyes "Youth."

I looked at Cam and started to laugh.

"Round two at home?" He asks

"Round two, now." I say kissing him

This is complete garbage, lol. I'm not good at this crap! Lol. Thanks for reading though.

Q&A: What's your favorite color?

Mine is blue, YASSS! Lol, wtf is wrong with me?