SPECIAL!!! D.D: Noise Complaints

Dylan and I breathe in relief as we walk through the warm cabin suite. It was early-February so it was pretty cold. As soon as Dylan closed the door I took off that heavy coat and hung it on the rack. Dylan came up and hugged me from behind.

"Isn't this romantic?" He asks "You, me. Alone in our on little Valentine's Day cabin suite."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"This cabin doesn't feel right." I say looking around

"Your right..." He says "I think we're gonna have to break it in."

"I was thinking the same exact thing." I say smiling

"Right here, right now." He says pulling me closer

"On the couch?" I ask

"On the couch, on the floor, the counters, tables, everywhere." He says
"Kinky, aren't we?" I ask

"You already know me." He says

Dylan lifts me off the ground and pins me against the wall.

"Starting here." He says, kissing my neck

I moan softly as he makes little love bites on my soft skin. I take off his jacket and throw it to the ground. He takes off his shirt and mines afterwards. He wraps my legs tightly around his waist and carries me to the dining room table. He laid me on top of the cold, wooden surface. He took off my pants and threw them to the ground.

His fingers lightly traced the outline of my underwear, slowly pulling it down by his fingertip. I open my legs and he slides his finger in instantly (omfg, is anyone else crying at this point??) I arch my back off the table, gripping the sides. He goes faster, adding a finger. My legs soon begin to shake. He stops abruptly, making me whimper. He slides his finger in his mouth and groans.

He quickly takes off his pants and slides into me. He lifts me off the table and lays me on the floor, placing my leg on his shoulder. (Someone help me, plz) He thrusts in and out, gripping my leg tightly.

"Harder." I whimper

He obeys by slamming into me, making me almost scream. (Ashely I'm going to fuck you up.) He lifts me once more and presses me up against the refrigerator. (Lol, fuck where the food is at.)  He slams into me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Yes, please Dyl." I moan, wrapping my arms around his neck

We laid on the kitchen floor, me on top. Dylan places his hands on ny hips and slams me onto him. He thrusts up to meet me halfway. I dig my nails into his chest and throw my head back. I lean down and we share sloppy kisses. He slams me down harder, his hands gripping firmly on my hips. I'm sure that's gonna leave a mark. I moan loudly, bouncing up and down.

"The...neighbors...in the next cabin..they are going to hear us." Dylan says

"I don't give a fuck!" I shout

He goes at an inhumane speed, completely controlling my body. My stomach starts to tighten.

"I'm close!" I shout

'Me too!" He grunts

I came, I came hard. Like my body literally gave up on me. I collapsed on Dylan. He came shortly after. We lie there, catching our breaths. We stayed in that position until their was a knock on our cabin door.

"Maintenance!" The man shouted "There was a noise complaint!"

I attempted to get off Dylan, only to fall back on the ground. Dylan put a robe on the both of us and he carried me to the door, bridal style. There was the maintenance man at the door.

"The neighbors said they heard loud noises coming from the kitchen." The man said

"We are terrible sorry." Dylan says "We will try to be quiet next time."

"Okay, you guys are young, I'll let you have your fun. Just please use protection!" And with that the maintenance man left

"Round two?" Dylan asks

"Later on, I can barely walk. And its all your fault!" I say pouting

"I'm sorry, babe." He says "Will Teen Wolf make you feel better?"

"And icecream." I say in a baby's voice

"Okay, I love you babygirl." He says

"I love you."

WHAT?!?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE?????

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?'!!!!!

Excuse me while I go shoot myself.

Well, that just happened. I don't even know why....I need holy water! AND IT'S ALL ASHELY WHITEMAN'S FAULT!!!!!!!

*cries*