M.E: Neflix and Chill

Dedicated to @Ruzice_11

My first request!!! YAY!!! I'm literally bursting with happiness!! Thanx for 200+ reads!! Ily!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT I LOVE YOU BABES!! YOU ARE 19 ENJOY IT!!!!

I was reading Twilight when I got a text from my boyfriend Matt.

Bæ<3: Babbbeeeee....

Me: yes, baby?

Bæ<3: Come cuddle with me

Me: Now? I'm reading.

Bæ<3: you've read Twilight one million times, you already know who Bell ends up with.

Me: Bella*

Bæ<3: please, baby? I'm leaving for DigiTour in a couple days. I'm gonna miss you...

Me: Fine, but I'm staying with you until you leave.

Bæ<3: perfect!!! I love you, my beautiful flower.

Me: I love you too, Espinosauraus.

I hop off my bed and pack a bag of clothes. I grab my phone and hurry out the door.

Time skip!!!! I'm too lazy for dat shit...lol.

I open Matt's door with the extra key he gave me. I see him sitting on the couch, watching Netflix on his Xbox.

"Hey babes!" I say closing the door

"Y/n!" He yells and picks me up

"I missed you." I say

"We were texting not to long ago." He says "But I miss you too!"

I kissed him lightly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pressed me against the front door, kissing back softly.

"I really love you." He mumbles against my lips

"I really love you." I respond, pressing my forehead against his

He carries me over to the couch and lays us down.

"Let's watch Walking Dead." I suggest

"Oh, yeah!" He says loudly

He puts it on and presses play. Halfway through the movie I start to play with his hair, twirling it and whatnot. A smirk appears on my face as I get a brilliant idea. I get on of his curls and tug at the roots, causing a low groan to erupt from his perfect mouth.

"Y/n, stop." He says, his voice low and raspy

I pull again, harder this time. I feel something press up against my thigh.

"Y/n...I said stop." He says again

"No." I say boldly

His eyes met mine. I gasped to see that his eyes were a least three shades darker. He kissed me roughly, gripping my hips tightly.

"You don't listen...I really need to teach you some manners don't I?" He whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver

I mod furiously, biting my lips.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but, I am going to have to punish you." Matt says

My inner thighs were already burning. He takes off his shirt, kissing me harshly. He ripped my shirt off and held my wrists together with one hand. He took the bandana from my head and bounded my wrists tightly with it. He stroked my cheek.

"Baby, Baby, the things I want to do to you at this moment." He whispered

He ripped off my pants and his basketball shorts. He kissed my stomach, before going lower until he reached the hem of my underwear. He kissed around it, making me whimper and squirm.

He tugged them down slowly, making me glare at him. He opened my legs and smiled.

"All mine." He mumbled

He licked my slit, making my hips jerk up. He laid his arm across my abdomen to keep me still. He continued to lick my core, leaving me a mess. I felt a pinch at my core and jerked my head up, to see his finger slowly pushing inside me. The sight of him doing that made my eyes completely roll back.

He pumped his finger in and out, adding one. I tugged harshly at his hair, making him moan, sending vibrations into my area. My stomach started to tighten, I clenched my walls tightly.

Matt pumped faster and licked at my core harsher. As soon as I was going to release, his fingers pulled out.

"You little-"

He put his finger to my lips.

"Not cumming till I'm inside you, babygirl." He whispered huskily

Part two or nah?

I just got from the movies! My dad doesn't like theaters so me and my friend Ashely bought a ticket to The Purge: Election Day, but ended up seeing Finding Dory, Central Intelligence, and Tarzan! We just kept sneaking into different movies after each was done! P.s, The Purge was so good, please watch it!!!