S.M: Mr. Mendes

Lol, that meme though. "Well that escalated quickly."

"Oh my god, did you see the new math teacher?" My friend, Tillian gushes

I roll my eyes, she's always gushing about how some teacher is "So hot." honestly, I could care less. I'm here to learn and that's it not stare at some incredibly young sexy hot teacher, Oh god who is he? I stare at this new teacher, Tillian was way off "Hot" doesn't even describe this guy. I quickly took my seat and put my head own.

Keep it together y/n! He's your teacher for Pete's sake! Who the hell is Pete? Who even made that up? Why should we have sake for Pe-

"Alright class, settle down." The teacher says, and of course he's new, so the class completely ignores him. I kinda feel bad for the guy. I close me eyes, and sigh. God, this teacher is hot, but can he be any more bori-

"I said settle down!" He shouts, slamming a book on the table. Everything gets quiet, until one of the meatheaded jocks start to laugh. And when one starts to laugh, all start to laugh. I start to get annoyed, do these kids have any manners? I'm trying to sleep and they're causing this guy to yell and prevent me from sleeping. I groan and stand up, facing my ex Jake, which is the meathead jock who started the shit.

"Do you every shut the fuck up? Jesus, shut your hole so the freaking teacher can stop making my head ache!" I shout, shutting everyone up. I sit back down, messaging my temples when the dick decides to speak up.

"You weren't saying that a couple weeks ago." He snorts, earning high-fives from his friends. I stand up and sneer "Yeah, your right I wasn't. I was yelling at you to get your diseased ass out of my house. Remember?"

The whole class gave a "Oooo.". I sat back down, mentally shooting myself in the head. I hear the teacher clear his throat awkwardly. I lift my head a little to look at his beauti- His face.

"Good afternoon class, I'm Mr. Mendes. I'm your new English teacher for the rest of school, which is like two weeks." He looked at me "What's your name?"

"Y/n." I grunted, looking up at him

"Well, as helpful as you were, I can't have little outbursts like that in my classroom." He says "I'm afraid i'll have to give you detention. You and Your boyfriend."

My head snapped up fully "What?! I was trying to help you! And that is not my boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Y/n. But, I can't have the students just having little outbursts out of nowhere." Mr. Mendes says

"Bite me!" I snap

"Gladly!" My ex mumbles

"Okay class, we're going to start with Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet." Mr. Mendes says

*Skip till end up class*

"Alright class, I want you to read chapters five through ten." Mr. Mendes says, making the class groan "Come on, you guys are Seniors, you're gonna have way more homework in college! I know you can do it!"

I stayed seated, my head focused on the stupid book. Mr. Mendes sat on his desk, facing me.

"Mr. Jake, you can leave. Since you triggered Ms. Y/n's outburst i'll let the principle handle you." Mr. Mendes says

Jake shrugged "Anything but here is fine." He caressed my face as he walked out causing me to jerk back "I'll see you later, Sunshine."

"Fuck off." I snap

Jake chuckled and walked out, slamming the door behind him. I continued doing my homework, ignoring Mr. Mendes as much as possible. He hops off his desk, walking over to me, leaning over my shoulder. He places his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it slowly.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I ask looking up at him, which by the way, was to much for my ovaries

He leaned down, his breath tickling my ear "I know you want me, y/n."

I shivered as he lifted me from my seat, sitting me on top of my desk. I began lightly pushing him away "I-I can't do this."

He shakes his head "Your seventeen, school is over in like two weeks."

"How old are you?" I ask

"Twenty one. See, only four years apart. And you're almost legal." Mr. Mendes says

"But you're my teacher. I can't do this." I whisper

"School's over. Come one baby. Let's just have some fun." He whispers in my ear, nibbling slightly. I feel my legs go weak as I nod, I don't care anymore. It's just fun.

He lifts my skirt up a little, as his fingers sneak up my thigh. He kisses my neck tenderly.

"Mr. Mendes!" A voice gasps

Oh no!