C.D: Gaming pt 1

I've already done 3 other Cam imagines, making this one the fourth. Matt's supposed to be bæ but Cam has the most imagines. That's fucked up if you asked me, Lol.

"Fuck!" I shout angrily at the screen "That fucker killed me!"

I pull on my headset and start commanding my teammates to step up their game. I sit down on the blanket pallet I made so I could be comfy on the floor.

"Babe, they are like twelve, thirteen at the most, why are you being so serious?" My boyfriend Cameron says

"Go left!" I shout, ignoring Cam "Fuck I said left!!! LEFT!!! damnit!"

I stare at the screen anxiously.

"Are these some of your friends?" Cam asks

"They are all my friends, if you want to call them that." I say

"No, do you know some of these people personally?" He asks

I laugh "No! Some of these fuckers are in China!"

I grunt "No, not you, Shea-FRENZY MODE! FRENZY MODE! DAMNIT SHEA GO FRENZY!!"

I throw my controller down in frustration as the words 'You lose' pop up on the screen.

"No one listens to me!" I say angrily into the head piece "When I say go frenzy, Go freaking frenzy!"

Cam's pov

I laugh as y/n yells at a bunch of kids in China. I try and stifle my laugh as I listen to her continue.

"No...Shea, stop crying....I'm sorry....well maybe if you would have listened-SHUT UP KIRI, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU ARE MY AGE SO I HAVE THE PERMISSION TO GO TO SEOUL, KOREA AND WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

I stand up and take the head piece from her and put it on my own head.

"Excuse me, y/n will have to pause the game for a second. I'm trying to fuck her brains out. Bye!!!"

I throw it on the ground and look at a very shocked y/n.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask

"You just told...a bunch of twelve-fourteen year olds...you were going to...CAMERON WHAT THE HELL?"

I jump at her sudden outburst.

"Sometimes you are just so reckless!" She shouts "What the hell were you think-"

I cut her off by slamming my lips against hers. I pin her against the wall, holding both her wrist above her head with one hand.

"I was thinking about fucking you." I whispers darkly

Your pov

I shiver at his words.

All this because I yelled at some kids???

"Partially." He said smirking

"Holy fuck, did I just say that out loud?" I whisper

He kisses me in response. His hand still bounding my wrists together. He takes off his shirt and takes off my sports bra. His hand leaves my wrists and goes to my boobs. His mouth latches on to my left nipple. My breath is a little too loud, embarrassing really. But at this point I don't give a shit.

He slides my adidas sweatpants down and throws them to the ground. He drops to his knees, smirking at me as he takes off my Pink underwear. He spreads my legs slowly, kissing up my thighs. He looks up at me as he's doing so, I moan loudly, He knows what this does to me. His tongue finds its way to my core. He presses it flat against my clit, making my legs tremble.

He picks me up softly and lies me down on the blankets and pillows on the ground. As soon as my back comes in contact with the soft ground, his head finds its way back to my core. His tongue lapping away.

I arch my back and tug at his hair. He comes back up smiling.

"Sit on my face." He says

My eyes widen "Really?"

He nods "Of course babygirl."

He lies down in my spot. I can't believe his actually letting me do this. I've told him it's one of my turn ons but I never thought he'd actually let me do it.

I climb carefully over his face and lower myself down. He wraps his arms around my thighs and begins to eat me out. (Holy shit, that word right there makes me feel so fucking uncomfortable. Like who says that? "EAT ME OUT!" Like wtf? !)

I moan loudly. Throwing my head back. I gently rock my hips back and forth. He brings his hand to my head and forces me to look at him. I feel my stomach tighten and I quickly shake my head.

"I need you inside me."

Part two coming soon in theaters near you!!!

No?

Okay, sorry.

If you need an extra character in your books or just need a character period here's my characters bio.

Full name: Carter Sage Woods

Eye color: green

Hair color: black

Height: 5'3 1/2

Some things about her: she's a youtuber. She's a hipster. She chooses a beanie, an over-sized T and some shorts rather than a nice shirt and a skirt. She's nice and friendly. Unpredictable but in a fun and good way. She loves reading but is totally confused when it comes to math. She's very nice but fuck with her friends and she'll be forced to kill a bitch. Her bias is Cameron Dallas<3

So, yeah that's pretty much a run-down on her. So if you need an extra character just use her! But please be sure to notify me! Either tag me or dm me that you are using my character! I won't care either way but I want to know so I can read the story and know what part my character has!! It can be good or bad, big or small as long as I'm in it!

Thanks!

Ily, corndogs!!!