M.E: Insecure

I woke up this morning definitely on the wrong side of the bed. Matt was still sleeping, snoring softly. I got up.slowly, careful not to wake him and went into the bathroom. I look inside the mirror, examining my face. I frown slightly, I've never considered myself ugly, but I'm damn sure not pretty. My overly curly hair and freckled face. I still ask myself how the hell I got someone like Matt. His last girlfriend was a freaking amazon. Beautiful long tanned legs, long blonde hair and icy blue eyes. I would never compare to her.

Tears slip down my cheeks as I begin to think deeper about my looks.

"Y/n?"

I look over to see Matt standing in the doorway. I sniffle and quickly wipe eyes.

"Good morning, baby." I say, my voice cracking "How'd you sleep?"

"Why are you crying?" He asks

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking." I say

"About what, babe?" He asks, stepping closer "What are you thinking about that's so sad, it makes you cry like that?"

"Me, I'm the sad thought." I say, sighing "I just, I don't know how I got you. You are so sweet, and just perfect. Me, I'm just, nothing."

"No, You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. We've he this conversion before, baby. I love you just the way you are." He says hugging me from behind "Do I not shown you how beautiful You are?"

"You have." I say

"Look in the mirror, that face You are seeing is the most beautiful thing on the planet." He says "That face shows so many beautiful emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, excitement, and my favorite."

"What is it?" I ask, hiding my smile in my palm

"Pleasure." He whispers "The way Your eyes screw shut, the way your face gets pink. I love your response to me, it turns me on much. Your so beautiful, when you are that vulnerable."

I shiver as his fingers trace my shoulder. His lips press against my neck softly.

"I'm going to have to show you in another way." He whispers "Keep your eyes open, I want you to look at your face while we make love."

"I-I" I feel my cheeks get hot

He lifted my knee and placed it on the counter. I wasn't wearing underwear so he didn't gave to take that off. He looked at me through the mirror.

"Eyes open." He reminded

I felt his fingers play with my entrance, rubbing up and down. I bite my lip hard as he pushes his finger inside me.

"See, look. You are so beautiful." Matt whispers

"M-Matt I-"

"Shh!" He says quietly "Just look."

He speeds up, adding another finger. I want to close my eyes so bad, but I do what he says. But I don't focus on me, I focus on him. The way I effect him is fascinating, I have even touched him and he's moaning, his face is red and something pressing against my bottom. He looks at me through the mirror.

"You're so beautiful y/n. Why don't you see it?" He asks, taking his fingers out of me. He turns me so that i'm facing him. "You are the most beautiful girl i've ever been with. I love you and only you. To be honest, the first time I saw you the only thing I said was Damn she's hot! But, I got to know you, I began to see all those beautiful emotions. Even when you are crying, it's beautiful. Sometimes I wonder how the hell I even got to have you. But guess what? I do, and i'm happy. But, it makes me sad that you don't believe you're beautiful."

I don't answer him, I just hug him tightly. We just stand there hugging each other, crying. I kiss him passionately and rest my head against his.

"Please don't make me watch us have sex. I understand you're trying to show me i'm beautiful, but we can save that for later on." I say laughing

He laughs too, holding me tightly. He gives me repeated pecks on my lips before kissing my forehead and lastly my head. He lifts me off the counter and nods toward the door.

"C'mon. Let's go eat. I'm starving." He says

"I love you." I whisper

"You're my everything, you know that right?" He asks

I nod slowly, mashing my face in his chest to hide my smile.

"My world, My life. I can't have my life sad." He says "I love you baby, don't forget that."

"Never in one billion, jillion years." I say, making him chuckle

"You're so cute." He says, walking me out the bathroom "Let's go to waffle house."

"Yay!" I cheer

I'm so glad I have him.

It's smut and fluff. See what I did there? It's all cutesy. I must say i'm kinda proud of myself the ending there.