H.G: Driving

It's short but I have a better one coming up.

  Hayes and I loudly sing off-key to a Selena Gomez song.

"Kill em' with kindness!" I yell, laughing

Hayes joins in laughing as well. I swear we are the weirdest couple ever. It's in the middle of the night and we are driving around singing-shouting at the top of our lungs. When the song ended I started to get bored. I looked over at Hayes to see that he is focused on the road, I smirk to myself as I let my hand travel into my shirt, lightly squeezing my boob. I look to see Hayes still focused on the road.

Hmm, lemme try this...

I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra, taking it off so my nipples poke through my shirt.

"I think you really want to die." Hayes says, laughing

"Hayes, I'm bored and its raining!" I say

"So?" He says

"You know how rain makes me feel." I say

He smirks "It makes you crave for mah D."

"No, it just makes me aroused, don't flatter yourself." I say, smirking right back

"Welp, sorry babe. I'm driving so I can't help you at this moment." He says

"I'll help myself then." I mutter

"Y/n, don't-"

It was too late, my fingers were already under my skirt and rubbing through the fabric of my underwear. I arch my back at the sensation spreading in between my legs. I moan loudly, pinching my nipple with my other hand. I look over at Hayes to see the huge bulge in his sweatpants.

"Hayes, please.." I moan

"Babe, I can't we are in the middle of the road." He groans

"Pull over."

"I can't-"

"Just do it." I say, laughing

He sighs but pulls over behind an abandoned building. I climb over his lap and start to grind on his boner.  He groans and grabs my hips, pressing me down on him.

"I fucking love you." He breathes out

"I fucking love you more." I say, before kissing his neck

"Not possible." He says with a chuckle

I abandon his neck and kiss him passionately on the lips. My hands go to his hair. He rises me slightly to slide his sweats down. He grabs the hem of his boxers and tugs them down, his erection popping up instantly. He lowers me down on his member, guiding my hips up and down. I start to bounce but he stops me.

"Let's take it slow this time, okay babe?" He whispers

"Anything you want." I respond

He smiles and starts to guide my hips again. I remove his hands from my hips and place them under my shirt, on my boob. I take control, riding him slowly.

"Babe, you can go faster. I just want this to be sweet, you know?" He says

"We are in a car." I say, laughing

"Doesn't mean it can't be sweet. I have you and you have me, all that extra shit is irrelevant." He says, pushing a hair out of my face

I go faster, letting his member go deeper than before, tugging his hair slightly.

"Okay, maybe it can still be sweet, if you bounced?" He says

I laugh "Gladly."

I begin to bounce on him. His hands left my boobs and grabbed my hips again. Bouncing hurts like hell, but he loves it. Hayes slams me down, making me see stars. My whole body is trembling, I'm a moaning mess in.the hands of my boyfriend.

"Fuck, Hayes!" I moan loudly, the whole car is shaking, and the windows are clouded

"Babe, I'm so close." He moans in my ear "Talk to me, babe."

I wasn't used to dirty talk, Hayes usually did that.

"Fuck, Hayes you feel so good around me. Your so good, Hayes." I moan

His hold body stiffened, his eyes rolling back as his load shot into me, knocking me over the edge. We sat there, catching our breaths in each others arms.

"That was unbelievable." I whisper

"Incredibly hot." Hayes mumbled "I can't believe you talked dirty."

I laugh "Me either."