Chapter 30

She was happy. The sun was pouring in through the window; it's heat softly grazing her skin. This was the perfect way to wake up: no alarm, no chores and her mom wouldn't be storming into the room looking for something that was probably in her own room. Happy stretched on the bed and she heard some of her muscles pop. She ached in places she never  thought existed on her body. People would say she was a woman now. The white sheets were warm and as she turned on the bed she saw him sitting in the chair located in front of the bed. He lazily sat in it with his hair messed up and dorning only his gym shorts. Dylan looked good, Happy smiled to herself. She'd never get tired of looking at him and being with him.

"Good morining, sleepy head!"- he cheerfully greeted her. His smile touched her soul the way his hands had touched her body. She blushed when the memories of last night came to her. She took her eyes off of him. She couldn't look at him without giving herself away. She'd screamed, oh gosh she'd screamed! How was she ever going to look at him.

"I am sorry"- Dylan's voce dragged her back to reality.

"What? What are you sorry for?"- she asked.

"I didn't know you had never done it before, Happy. If I had known I wouldn't have touched-"

"Stop!"

Happy wrapped the white sheet tightly around herself and got out of the bed. She sat on the edge of it in front of the chair he sat in.

"I wanted you. You didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to be with you and I still do. "

she stood up and kissed his cheek, "I don't regret it!"- she whispered, against his cheek.

She moved in for a kiss but remembered she hadn't brushed her teeths.

"I'm sorry, I need to brush my teeth."-she smiled at him.

He smiled back and she was relieved. She didnt want him to feel as though he'd taken advantage of her because he didn't. She made a decision, stuck with it and would stick with the ensuing consequences.

"Let me get you a toothbrush."

He found her in the bathroom and gave her the brush. She was quick and didn't want to waste time. She put the toothbrush in a holder next to Dylan's. Looking at the toothbrushes together in the holder made her smile which was weird because if anyone had commitment issues it was her but she liked the idea of them being together for while maybe even forever.

"hey"

Happy looked at Dylan's reflection in the mirror; he was standing behind her in the doorway.

"Breakfast is ready. Meet me in the Kitchen when you are done."

"Nope! I am done."- she told him.

He gave her a piggie-back ride to the kitchen. She couldn't help but snuggle against him as he walked there.

"You smell so good!"

He laughed.

Once they got to the kitchen he set her down on a chair. The table was already set.

"You can cook? I am shocked!"- Happy teased.
The food looked good. His eggs and bacon were well done. His pancakes looked enticing and it looked like he'd cooked for a village. Hell, he even had a fruit salad! He'd done more than she'd ever done in her life.
"My mom didn't want us to be spoiled so she made us help Maria and her mother. After
a while I started enjoying it."

"Wanna know something?"

he nodded as his mouth was full.

"I can't cook!"