A Game of Jealousy

Irene's point of view

We explained to the others what happened and the conditions made by the principal and how we got no choice but to accept it. They were in disbelief with what the principal did but tried to understand the situation.

"It's almost time. I need to go" I said while looking at the time on my wrist watch.

I can still see worries on the face of my friends. Yeri is still upset because her Seulrene needs to get separated because of man that suddenly popped up. I waved goodbye to the others but Seulgi held my hand and squeeze it tight. I looked at our hands then turned to look on her face. She's having a blank face not looking at me. I know she's still mad but we can't do anything. I slowly walked closer to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey. I'll be alright. I'll call you right away if something happens and I'll update you every now and then. Arrasseo?" I whispered to her ear while hugging. She nodded quietly. When I was about to let go, she hugged me tighter not wanting to let me go. I almost feel like not going anywhere then she slowly broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

"Be careful Joohyun.. and don't let him take advantage of you" Seulgi reminded. I nodded immediately at how scary she can be but I was happy at the same time that she cares for me so much.

Yooa's point of view

I searched the crowd to find Wendy and the others and for a few moments of squeezing in the crowd, I finally saw them.

"Yah. Isn't the guy a while ago was Park Bogum?" I said as I approach them. All of them turned to me looking surprised.

"You know him?" Joy asked

"I just know him but not personally. He is famous from the school near us" I explained.

"Jjinja? That explains why he's familiar to me" Wendy said.

I looked each one of them and saw Seulgi being quiet.

"Ooohh. I guess the little kid went to her date" I said. I always say everything openly.

Wendy glared at me as if she's asking why I said that. I smirked at the thought that this could be the chance for me to have my Seulgi without Irene. I walked to Seulgi and hit back lightly.

"Aigoo. That's not the Seulgi we know. C'mon, Let's enjoy this festival" I said and I was surprised that the others agreed maybe because they want to cheer Seulgi and divert her attention.

I cling to her arm and pulled her to the food tents. Seulgi let out a sighed then force a smile. We went to different stalls and bought food to eat while roaming around the campus. Wendy and Joy and Yeri were behind us getting along well but whenever I meet Yeri's eyes, she always glares back that made me turn to look the other way.

"Aish. She scares me" I whispered to myself but Seulgi heard it.

"Who's scary?" Seulgi asked and I just shook my head.

A student approached us telling Seulgi, Yeri and Joy that their class production will start in a few moments and instructed them to get ready.

"What production?" Wendy and I asked.

"I forgot to tell you. Different classes also took part for today's festival. Some made cafes inside their classrooms, others made haunted houses but our class decided to have a different kind of production" Joy explained. Then and suddenly Seulgi got excited.

"Omo! You can actually participate with us. You can fill in for the others and I know it will be easy for you to go with the flow" Seulgi said and winked at us. She pulled us and lead the way excitedly.