Childish Play

"Kang Seulgi?!"

They all turned to the direction.

A girl with light brown hair and was about the same height as Irene was standing to the direction with her mouth slightly opened and her hand pointing to Seulgi.

"Wendy??!" Seulgi reacted in shock.

The two hugged each other tightly. After breaking from the hug, the two held both hands and hop cutely while circling around looking so happy. Irene chuckled at how cute Seulgi was.

"Hello? We're here you know" Yeri stated.

Seulgi and Wendy looked at them. Seulgi pulled Wendy in front of the others.

"This is Wendy, she's my best friend. She goes to my previous school" Seulgi introduced.

"Annyeong haseyo" Wendy greeted with a smile.

"This is Yeri , Joy and Irene, their my classmates and friends" Seulgi stated. They greeted back to Wendy but Wendy's eyes were locked on Irene. Irene got a bit sad that Seulgi didn't introduced her as her girlfriend to Wendy which is her best friend but later on just ignored the thought.

"Oooh, so this is Irene~" Wendy said then looked at Seulgi while moving her eyebrow up and down and gave Seulgi a teasing look. Seulgi hit Wendy on the arm and chuckled.

"Wae?" Irene asked giving them a confused look.

"Nothing. She just find you pretty" Seulgi said as she shook her head.

"How about we go to the Noraebang (Karaoke)?" Seulgi suggested. All of them agreed excitedly.

At the Noraebang

As they reach the room, Seulgi and Wendy sat together with Yeri, Joy then Irene beside Seulgi. Due to not seeing each other for a long time, Seulgi and Wendy keeps on teasing each other, laughing at each other's joke as if they have their own world.

Irene noticed it seeing their joyful view clearly from her spot. She tried to understand that those two were catching up with each other but she can't help but feel jealous. It was supposed to be their celebration as a couple with their friends but it became a best friend catching up time. So to brush away the jealousy, Irene took the microphone and played 'whoa (ua by I Jeonghyeon)' which was an upbeat song. Irene sang it while dancing with full of energy. It caught Seulgi and Wendy's attention that made them turn to her. Yeri and Joy stood up and dance crazily along with Irene.

After the song, Irene sat next to Seulgi making Seulgi between Irene and Wendy. She handed the microphone to Seulgi telling her to sing but Wendy took the mic instead.

"Should I sing next?" Wendy said.

"Yeah! You should!" Seulgi said excitedly.

"Wendy is a good singer" Seulgi added.

Irene felt a short pain in the chest as she saw Seulgi being excited over Wendy. She pouted but Seulgi didn't notice it. Wendy stood up and played the song 'The Late Regret' you can tell that it's a sad song from the title itself. Wendy sang the song full of emotions. As the song continues, Seulgi and Irene look at Yeri and Joy only to see them crying while wiping tissues to their tears and they laughed at them looking all emotional. Wendy finished the song that earned claps from the others. She sat back to her spot and turned to Seulgi.

"Ddeulgi-ya~" Wendy called out cutely as if she's going to ask Seulgi a favor.

"Hmm?" Seulgi raised her eyebrows waiting for Wendy to continue.