A Sleep with You

"Nice pass"

She said to the girls after she caught the ball. The two girls were shocked with Seulgi's sudden appearance.

"Are you okay, Irene-ssi?" She asked me with back facing me.

"Y-yes. Gomawo." Once again Seulgi saved me. She always appeared unexpectedly. I just saw her at the bench a while ago but in a glimpse of an eye she appeared in front of me.

She's now staring at the girl who threw the ball with her a serious face but then smiled. 'Was that sarcastic?' I thought.

"Hey! It's my turn to pass the ball" as she signalled the girl to get ready. She positioned herself to pass the ball and threw it. It fastly reached the other girl.

The girl on the other end was able to catch it but the ball slowly dropped as she groans in pain after. Seulgi glared at the other girl who was standing near us and the girl immediately bowed and rushed to the other girl who was in pain and pulled her somewhere until we can't see them. Seulgi then turned to me and stared at me with a serious face. I wasn't able to hold that staring game and looked away then I felt a hold on my wrist. Seulgi pulled me gently as we walked to the bench.

"Sit" she commanded pointing at the empty bench and still with a serious face. 'Gosh, her serious face makes me so nervous '.I followed her and sat then she handed me water and towel and then stood in front of me with her back facing me.

"You did great today. Now just rest" she said.

"B-but---" I was cut off by her words. I saw her sighed

"I will treat you as my unnie later but for now please listen to me, okay?" she explained turning herself to me and waited for me to answer. I nodded shyly. It made me drink my water with big gulps. She made me tense up all of a sudden.

"Good" she said looking satisfied.

After class

The bell rang indicating that the class for the day ended. I was busy shoving my things to get ready to go home.

"Irene-ssi" I turned as I heard someone call me. It was Seulgi who was beside me.

"Let's go to school and home together from now on" she said looking so innocent as if it's a crime to reject her.

"Sure" I answered and smiled. She smiled back.

I was greatful to her because of all the saving she did since we met and I feel secured somehow when I'm with her though I still feel awkward. I wish to get over this awkward feeling soon.

We started walking outside the room. I can see bunch of eyes looking at us while we passed them.

"Irene-ssi. I think you're quite popular at school" Seulgi suddenly said and turned to look at me while walking. I was startled but then shook my head. I guess she also felt the eyes following us.

She smiled teasingly "oooh you're being humble" she laughed. 'waa her eye smile was so cute! She looks more beautiful smiling.' I thought to myself.

At home

We arrived at home straight to our room. Another bed was already moved in the room.

"Kyaa~ my bed" she said and flopped to the bed lying comfortably and smiling. I giggled at the view.

Seulgi's point of view

I finished taking a shower and went to my bed to get ready to sleep then I noticed that it was raining outside and was followed by a loud sound of thunder and lightning that echoed in the entire room. I wasn't scared so I just continued myself to lay on the bed.

*BLAG!!!*

I was startled by the sudden sound of slam on the floor. I quickly turned to look at the direction of Irene's bed because the sound came there. Irene was not there. I saw her blanket was slowly pulled by the other side of the bed which I can't see.

"I-Irene-ssi" what I saw made me scratched my head in confusion. Irene didn't respond.

I decided to stand up and walk to the other side of her bed. I saw her crumpled and covered by the blanket. I saw her flinched when another sound of thunder was heard. I quickly kneeled down and held her. Her body was shaking. I uncovered her and saw her hands covering her ears with her eyes brows furrowed and eyes closed. She was so scared.

"Are you okay, Irene-ssi?" I was worried when I saw her state. 'Is she afraid of thunder?'

I heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened. It was Taeyon.

"Is Irene okay?" I can see that she woke up from sleep. She looks worried. I think she also knew that Irene was afraid of thunder. She was about to approach us but I gestured her that I will take care of Irene. She smiled and nodded and went her way out closing the door. I turned to Irene and tried to pull her body to sit up and slowly uncovered her ears. She looked at me still having that scared look.

"You'll sleep with me" before she could say a word, I pulled her up and held her shoulders to walk to my bed. She laid on the bed and I laid beside her. Another sound of lightning came that made her startled and covered her ears again with the same facial expression a while ago. I sighed at the view.

Irene's point of view

I was so scared of the thunder. I know it was embarrassing that Seulgi was seeing me like this but I can't do anything about it. I covered my ears hard to avoid the sound of thunder. I heard Seulgi sighed then I felt arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer which surprised me. I'm in the position that I'm laying on Seulgi's right arm as she pats my head softly and her left arm around my shoulder and my face near her neck. She was so close. It made my heart beats crazily. I can feel her body heat and the air she breathes on my forehead. I felt comfortable with her warm hug. I didn't realized that I was smiling looking like a dumb.

"You know how to make people comfortable" I whispered. She smiled with her eyes closed then I felt a warm kissed on my forehead and she pulled me closer.

"Now go to sleep" she whispered back. She pulled the blanket to make us more comfortable. I don't know but I felt really happy.

"Gomawo" I said then I slowly drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------

A/N

Hi there! It's Red Velvet 3rd Anniversary today!!!!

I'm still filled with Seulrene as RedVelvet promotes their latest album! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try my best as a beginner writer.

Let me know what you think. :)