Seulgi

Irene's point of view

I woke up early today and did my usual routine of taking a bath, wore my uniform, eyeglasses and eating my breakfast before going to school.

"Eomma, I'm going" I shouted before going out of the door.

"Take care Irene" her mom responded from the kitchen.

On my way to the school, I decided to drop by a coffee shop because it's still early. At the coffee shop, I ordered Iced Americano. After I paid, the cashier said to wait for my order that will be shouted by the other end of the counter. Just like how they serve drinks in starbucks or in other coffee shops. I seated and waited to get notified. I explore my eyes to the shop and see some people who are also placing their orders on the counter.

*Cling*

The door opened and a girl who was taller than me came inside. She had this really Korean look with small eyes but I find her beautiful. I followed her with my eyes as she ordered and took her seat to wait.

"To Miss Irene. Iced Americano" the staff shouted softly.

I stood up and approached the counter. When I was about to reached the counter, a guy came rushing and took my drink.

"Yah! That's my drink" I said giving him a 'what are you doing' look.

"What?" the guy asked looking innocent as if he didn't do something wrong

"So when your name did become Irene?" I asked. I stood in front of him crossed arms.

He looked at the name written on the coffee cup and looked back at me. "aah. Look, I'm in a hurry and we have the same drinks so I'll just take this and you can just wait for mine" he said arrogantly.

I looked him in disbelief. I was speechless with how rude he was.

"So would you please get out of my way?" he said sarcastically.

Suddenly, an iced Americano appeared between our faces. I looked at the person holding it. It's the girl that caught my attention a while ago.

"You can just take mine" She said to me and gave me a warm smile. I froze in shocked for seconds that cause her to pull my hand to hold the coffee.

"Th-thank you" I said shyly. I'm really shy with strangers. I don't know how to act on front of them.

She turned to looked at the guy. "Can I have your name? So that I can get your coffee in exchange" she said.

The guy gave him his name then the girl took out her phone and called someone.

"Yeobboseo? Police officer, can you check someone here in the coffee shop? He's kinda causing some disturbance to the customers. He's name is-- " She was cut off by the guy who pulled her arm to stop the call.

"Yes?" she asked and smirked at the guy. The guy who was sweating a lot already gave the drink he took from me to the girl

"I-I'll j-just w-w-wait" the guy said looking so nervous. The guy then went his way far from us.

"that was easy" she said and took a sip from the coffee. Then she realized that it's not her coffee.

"Oops. Sorry, I forgot" She said to me giving me a sorry look.

'that's cute' I thought. I saw a wave of hand in front of me putting me back to reality.

"Are you okay? " She asked

"Y-yes, It's alright we have the same drink so it doesn't matter. Thank you for helping me with that guy." I said as I feel nervous. 'damn! why can't I just look straight to her'

I bowed and rushed outside not knowing what to do. It's just awkward for me. The name written on the coffee cup caught my attention.

"Seulgi" I read. 'Atleast, I caught her name' I thought to myself and went my way to school.

After school

I went home straight. I went inside my room to change to my comfortable clothes. I heard the bell rang.

"Irene, come here for a bit" her mom shouted

I went to where my mom was while I was combing my hair. She was near our door entrance talking to someone. When I inch closer and closer, my eyes widened as I see the visitor clearly.

"oh, Here she is. This is my daughter. Irene" my mother introduced pointing at me.

The visitor turned to me and looked straight. Her eyes widened and her mouth slowly opened which was same to my reaction.

"You!" we said at the same time pointing at each other.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is my first fanfic, actually it's my first time to write. I was inspired by all the fanfics that I'm reading lately. I became a ReVeLuv (Red Velvet fandom name) lately and I instantly shipped Irene and Seulgi so I decided to do a Seulrene ff. They just look so good together on my view. kekekeke