Stolen Kiss

Days passed

After that night, we grew comfortable with each other. I find her kind, caring and beautiful with those eyes. We continued to go to school and go home together. She became friends with my friends which were Yeri and Joy but I haven't told them that we live on the same house.

At school

Third person's point of view

They had a lot of quizzes this day and Seulgi surprisingly did well along with Irene in every quiz despite them being calm the whole day unlike the other students who struggled. The other students noticed that and instantly admired Seulgi. Irene has already a lot of admirers so Seulgi was more like a new face rising in the school.

"She's such an oppa~" the student whispered to the other while looking at Seulgi.

"She's also cool and smart" the other student added. They both giggled.

"Oppa~" A girl whispered to Seulgi who was writing something on her notebook. She looked up and was startled by Joy.

"Oppa?" she asked in confusion.

"Female students here call you Seulgi-oppa because they find you cool and such a girl crush." Yeri said which appeared behind Joy.

"Seulgi-oppa~" Joy teased leaning closer to Seulgi and repeatedly said that. Yeri pulled Joy back.

"Yah. Be careful, you don't want to get in trouble" Yeri warned Joy.

"Wae?" Joy asked and turned to Yeri.

"I heard that there are students who fan girl Seulgi-unnie that doesn't want anyone touching or flirting with her" she explained.

"Waa. That's possessive" Joy said in disbelief. She and Yeri shook their head with the thought.

Irene who was seating beside Seulgi suddenly leaned to Seulgi's shoulder.

"I'm not scared" Irene said that made the three looked at her.

"Oooohh Since when did you become brave?" Yeri and Joy said at the same time.

"Just now" she answered with poker face.

"ooooh I like brave Baechu~~" Seulgi said with aegyo that made the three cringe. But cute reactions from the other students who witnessed her aegyo was slightly heard in the room and as for Irene she was flustered by the nickname Seulgi called her.

"Let's pretend that aegyo never happened" Joy said with emotionless tone. Yeri and Joy went to their seats. Irene and Seulgi laughed seeing their reactions.

Finally, the class ended. The students stretched their arms after the bell rang while the others started getting ready to leave.

Irene's point of view

"Let's go" I stood up looking at Seulgi who was still sitting. She looked up to me.

"Oh Unnie, I forgot to tell you. You can go first today. I just need to go somewhere." She explained.

"Oh, okay" I felt sad upon hearing that. I wanted to ask where will she go but before I could say a word she waved goodbye and drifted away until she vanishes from my sight.

I started walking my way home. I felt alone while going home. 'It was childish, wasn't it?' I asked myself. For the past days, we always go together and it's just today that she didn't go home with me but I already felt sad. 'Am I being selfish?'

I arrived home safe and did all the things that I needed to do. I just finished taking a shower and walked out of the bathroom. I glance at Seulgi's bed, she's still not home. I gaze at her bed and remembered that night with thunder and lightning. That time that I slept there with her. That time that she held me in her arms to comfort me and.......that kiss on the forehead. I remembered how I felt back then.

"I want to feel that again" I blurted out to myself. I covered my mouth with both handd in shock when I heard that words slipped out of my mouth but I had to admit that after that night I wanted more.

I woke myself before getting drowned from my thoughts and went to my bed. I checked the time on my phone and it was late but Seulgi haven't gone home. I was about to give her a message but I realized that we haven't exchanged numbers all this time maybe because we're always together and texting or calling by phone was not an option to us. To top it up, we live together and sleep in the same room.

I went to my mom's room to ask for Seulgi's number. She gave it to me after that I was about to text her but I heard the door unlocked while I was on the hallway and saw Seulgi went in. She saw me and waved at me.

"Why are you still awake? Could it be that you're waiting for me~" she said cutely as she approached me. I was flustered but I don't want to lose to what she said.

"You wish" I replied and giggled after. We went to our room. She flopped on her bed with her eyes closed as soon as we entered the room. I chuckled seeing that view of her. So cute!

"You look tired, Seulgi-ya" I said and went to my bed. She hummed in response. After a few minutes, she stood up and went to take a shower. She really looks tired.

Another minutes passed and she was done showering and sat on her bed. I was reading a book to make myself sleepy.

"Not yet sleepy unnie?" she asked. I shook my head not looking at her and just focusing on the book.

I was hooked with the book I was reading for a while then I snapped from it and glance at Seulgi. She fell asleep already but with her feet still on the floor. She will get body sore if she doesn't change to a comfortable position so I stood up and approached her. I lifted her feet and placed it on the bed. I went up to her bed and tried to pull her up to her pillow and for her to have a better position. While I was pulling her, she moved her arm and hit my hand that's holding her shoulder. I went out of balance and the next thing I know I was so close to her face like an inch or 2. I froze feeling my heart beating faster and louder. I can feel my body heating up and our breaths overlapping. I unknowingly scanned her face and my gazed was locked to her lips. I bit my lower lip because of the view. My mind went blank and the next thing I remembered was that...

I inch closer...

And closer...

And pressed my lips on hers.