Truth or Dare

What surprised us was that we saw Seulgi dancing to the music playing.

"Seulgi-unnie is amazing" Yeri whispered with her eyes still locked on Seulgi's movements. I nodded.

"She has this.. charisma" I added. We didn't know that Seulgi was an awesome dancer and Irene never told us. I'm guessing Irene also doesn't know.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Irene yelled from behind. Both me and Yeri got startled and accidently swung the door open. Seulgi stopped dancing and turned to us. She walked to her phone and turned the music off.

"You're already here" Seulgi said in surprised and approached us. We nodded.

"But what were you doing sneaking on the door" Irene asked again.

"We just want to surprise Seulgi but it ended up her surprising us" I explained and Yeri nodded many times.

"What did she do?" Irene asked looking all curious.

"Secret" I said teasingly. "Yah" Irene reacted and all of us laughed. This small girl is really fun to tease.

Irene's point of view

I was really curious on what Seulgi did that made Yeri and Joy surprised but this Joy can't stop teasing me and gestured Seulgi not to tell me. Yeri also did the same. I feel so dumbfounded right now.

"You can ask while we play truth or dare" Joy playfully smiled and winked at me. She pulled me and went down stairs while the other two followed giggling.

We sat on the floor in the living room then Joy put a bottle on the center and spun it to decide who will be asked for the truth or dare. I wished it was Seulgi. I know that she can't lie to me if she asked for the truth. The bottle continued to spin fast until slowly spinning then stopped. It pointed out to Joy. 'I can wait for another turn' I sighed in my thoughts.

"Truth or Dare" We said in unison. Joy acted like she was thinking and decided to choose truth. Yeri raised her hand to ask the question to Joy.

"Joy, Do you have any recent memorable experience lately? Share it." Yeri asked like she was a MC on a show.

"Hmm.. ahh! It was when I saw a friend doing something and it made me feel like I fell in love" she said and stared playfully to Seulgi as if she was flirting with her. Yeri hit Joy's shoulder then laughed. I glance at Seulgi and she just covered her face while smiling.

"Look at Irene, she looks so curious and short tempered on what's happening~" Joy teased while pointing at me. Well, I can't hide my expression whenever I feel something like being happy or upset. I really wanna know! We spun the bottle again and it pointed to me.

"Truth or dare" They said at the same time.

"I'm not good at dare so I'll just go with truth" I answered while scratching my chin.

Joy quickly raised her hand to ask me a question.

"By any chance, Do you like someone right now?" she asked. I was caught off guard with her question. Only one person came to my mind when I heard her question. I secretly glanced at her and saw her anticipating my answer.

"Spill it out~" Joy started and the other two followed while clapping their hands with the same beat.

"Y-yeah, I guess I do" I answered as I scratched my head while looking on the floor then glance back at them.

"Oooooooooooh" they reacted looking at each other.

"Yah! You should've asked who!" Yeri said after hitting Joy's head with a pillow.