Dumb Dumb

"If I go take a shower, would you let me sleep with you?"

She asked cutely. I was caught off guard. Why is she acting like this all of a sudden?

"No" I said coldly. I pretended that I don't want to but deep inside I had waited for this moment. She stared at me for a few seconds.

"Arrasseo" she said with an upset face. She let go of the hug and stood up. I held her hand before she can walk away.

"Yah~ I was just joking. Ofcourse, you can" she smiled in an instance and went to take a bath. She was really cute acting like that but I can't process the fact that we will sleep together..again on the same bed. I rolled back and forth to my bed calming myself until I heard the door to the bathroom opened. I stopped and acted calm and stayed still on the side of the bed with my blanket covering half of my body not facing where Seulgi was.

"Are you asleep already Irene-unnie?" Seulgi asked as I felt a pressed on my bed indicating someone came on the bed.

"Not yet" I replied not turning to look at her but then I flinched a little when I felt a hand slipped on the side of my waist. Seulgi back hugged me.

"Okay" she said with her soft voice.

"Seulgi-ya, is something troubling you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Ani. Why do you ask?" She replied.

"Nothing. You're just clingy today" I said. Seulgi was rarely clingy to anyone. My heart felt like it was going to explode when I felt Seulgi tightened the hug. I can feel her hot body touching my back.

"You're an exception" I melted from what she said.

"Wae?" I asked

"hmmm..because you're my unnie" she said cheerfully. My excitement dropped but I still felt happy with what she said. 'I'm an exception kekeke' I laughed in my thought.

I turned around to talk to her more but she already fell asleep. She was so close to me. I accidentally glanced to her lips that made me want to kiss her again. Her lips were so attractive. I can feel myself being drawn to it. I want more from her lips.

I inch closer to her face. "What if she wakes up?" I thought to myself but seeing that lips and how close she is makes me go crazy. I kissed her lips softly then I pulled back to see if she'll wake up but she didn't. I stared at her lips again and felt out of control and was drawn to it. I kissed her again but with a bit of force this time. I bit her lower lip softly. I peeked for a second to see if I woke her up. I saw Seulgi slowly opened her eyes which gave me a sudden heart attack but I already anticipated that she'll wake up from that kiss. I stopped my lips movements on hers as she stares at me with those eyes that I can't read. I slowly pulled myself back but before I could pull myself out of her lips completely, Seulgi hugged me around the neck and pulled me to kiss her again. I was shocked but I actually liked it. I saw her eyes closed so did I. I cupped her face with both hands and I kissed her passionately as she kissed back. We pulled back to catch our breaths while looking at each other intensely. We started kissing deeper then everything became blurry.

Third person's point of view

*Ring! Riiing!

Irene woke up from the sound of her alarm. She was startled from the sound that it made her sat up on an instant looking around with barely opened eyes. She looked beside her and saw Seulgi was gone.

"Damn! Did I just dream of that?!" She face palmed as she remembered her dream. In reality, Irene fell asleep while being mesmerized by just looking at Seulgi's lips. After that was all a dream.

Seulgi walked out from the bathroom after talking a morning bath.

"Good morning, Irene-unnie" Seulgi smiled.

"G-good morning" Irene smiled awkwardly and gulped when she saw Seulgi as her dream added up to her guilt of kissing the sleeping Seulgi the other night. Seulgi then went to her bed to do something.

"Pabo-ya" Irene whispered to herself as she hit her head lightly. Seulgi saw what Irene did and approached Irene in an instance. She held Irene's wrist to stop her from hitting herself again.

"Irene-unnie, why are you hitting yourself?"Seulgi asked patting Irene's head

"I-I was just w-waking myself from sleepiness" Irene reasoned not being able to look at Seulgi.

"That's a cute style of waking yourself up" Seulgi chuckled. Irene blushed but Seulgi didn't notice. She then pulled Irene to stand up.

"What are you doing?" Irene protested because it's still early to stand up.

"Get ready to go to school" Seulgi said. Irene laughed and Seulgi gave her a 'why are you laughing' look

"Pabo, It's Saturday today" Irene laughed off because of Seulgi's expression after she heard that. Seulgi released Irene's wrist and stared blankly in the air.

"WAAAAHH!!! I want to sleep more!" Seulgi complained as she ruffled her hair and went to her bed, jumped to it and covered herself with her blanket and did a fake sobs.

"Pabo! Pabo!" Irene repeatedly teased and laughed again rolling herself on her bed. After a few minutes of laughing, Irene decided to stand up and walked towards Seulgi who was still covered by the blanket.

"Stop sulking and get up" she hit the covered Seulgi with her hand.

"Wae?" Seulgi peeked from the blanket. Irene was about to stepped out from the room but turned around.

"Let's cook breakfast. Eomma won't be around this weekend because of a business trip" Irene explained. Both went to the kitchen and started cooking. They decided to cook kimchi omelette and hot dogs for breakfast. While Irene was busy cooking, Seulgi went behind her and opened the cabinet above Irene to look for ingredients.

Irene's point of view

I can feel Seulgi standing behind me but I pretended that I didn't mind. I feel our body slightly brushing then she held my shoulder with her right hand as she reached for some ingredients in the cabinet above me. I looked above and saw Seulgi's face above mine. She glanced at me, gave me a quick smile and continued what she was doing. She looked at me again.

"What unnie?" she asked looking down on me. Yeah I'm smaller than her. I snapped out of it. I didn't realize I was staring at her too long for her to notice. I shook my head and looked back to what I was cooking. Whenever Seulgi is near me or close to me, my mind just goes blank and all I want to do is cling to her or kiss her. I don't want to admit this feeling because I know it won't go anywhere but it was just Seulgi who made me feel like this and the worst part is that she's a girl. Will she be disgusted if she knew? I'm thinking all the possible what ifs. I frowned from the thoughts.

"Irene-unnie!" Seulgi suddenly pulled me. I was shocked. I can feel that I was slightly leaning to her with my back facing her. The food that I was cooking burnt that's why she pulled me for me not to get hurt or anything. She turned me to face her and held my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you sick? You're spacing out lately." She said with a worried look written all over her face.

"You're not sick" she said as she cupped my face with her hands feeling my temperature. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I slowly held her hand and took it off my face.

"S-sorry, maybe because I'm still sleepy" I reasoned and look down to hide my blushing face.

"Just take your seat. I'll handle this. We're almost done" She patted my head. I nodded shyly and followed her order. Soon, Seulgi finished cooking and we ate out breakfast and washed the dishes after. We sat in the living room to watch tv shows then Seulgi suddenly said something.

"Let's go out on a date later Unnie"