Made Up My Mind

At school

Irene arrived at school and saw Seulgi, Yeri and Joy together. She sat on her spot. She noticed that Seulgi gone stiff as she arrived on her sit. She searched for Seulgi's eyes but Seulgi avoided it intentionally.

Irene's point of view

"Good morning Irene!" Yeri and Joy greeted and waved at me.

"Good morning!" I greeted back. I waited for Seulgi to greet me but she just gave me a smile without looking at me. I looked at her in confusion.

"How's your hangover yesterday?" Yeri asked.

"Not that good. I woke up with my head spinning but Seulgi cooked hangover soup so I went fine later the day" I explained. Joy explained that I mistook her alcoholic drink and drank it that's why I got drunk.

"Yah! I woke up and you two were already gone" slamming the table with my hand while pointing at them with the other.

"You scared us when you were drunk so we left quickly the next day" Yeri reasoned.

"I bet Seulgi was more scared. She looked traumatized after we left" Joy said looking at Seulgi that made me and Yeri looked at her too. Seulgi was startled and started to act nervous.

"M-me? I'm okay" Seulgi laughed awkwardly.

I was so confused to what Joy and Yeri was talking about because I barely remember anything that night.

"What did I do?" I gave them a confused look.

"You don't remember?" The two asked in surprised while Seulgi being silent.

Joy took out her phone and showed me pictures and videos of me rolled inside my blanket looking all drunk. As I was scanning for more pictures, Joy snatched her phone from my hands. I gave her a 'What' look.

"Not so fast, Irene" Joy smirked while wiggling her index finger in front of me.

"I have here 2 videos which I call the main event but you need to pay 5,000 won each if you want to see" Joy explained.

I immediately pulled the money from my pocket and gave it to Joy without hesitation. They laughed with my action. I could see that Seulgi also laughed shyly. I was relieved to see her laugh. Joy then played the first video. My eyes widened in shocked, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand in disbelief while my other hand automatically held Joy's phone for a steady look. The video shows the part where I was asking a hug while looking impatient about it.

"You look cute and dumb at the same time here" Yeri laughed off.

But I wasn't able to see whom I'm asking a hug from. I asked them and both of them pointed Seulgi with their lips. Seulgi was busy doing something and didn't join our conversation. I covered my face hearing their answer.

"The last video is the main of all the main events!" Joy presented and laughed after.

She played the video and I froze seeing the whole clip. I can't even turn to look at Seulgi. My face turned all red. It was the video where I pulled Seulgi to kiss her and said that I love her. That explains why she was sleeping on the floor when I woke up the next day and that's why she always gets startled whenever I call her name or talk to her.

I shoved my face on my arms that was resting on the table. "Ottoke (What to do?). Pabo-ya Irene" I whispered under my breath not wanting to face Seulgi then I heard a voice whispered on my ear.

"If you mean it, tell her. If you don't, explain otherwise" A voice whispered.

I looked up and saw Joy. She then winked at me. 'Does she know that I like Seulgi?' I asked in my thoughts while looking at her trying to read her expression.