The Principal's Twist

Seulgi and Irene arrived at the school. It was a school festival held by their school which is an open gate to outsiders. After the week of the audition to be Seulgi's partner, Irene was officially announced as the winner and they were chosen to perform on the opening day of the school program. Different activities will take place within the day games, booths and other activities that the students and other people from outside the school can participate and enjoy with.

Seulgi's point of view

"Waaah. They are a lot of people who came" I said in amazement.

"Nae! It makes me nervous. I feel like screwing up at the performance" Irene said in worry.

"Yah. Will they even notice that? They will just be looking at your face" I teased to divert he attention from being nervous.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! I'm offended" She said looking irritated. I laughed at her view. She looks beautiful even when mad.

I held her shoulders and made her look at me.

"Bae Joohyun, I know you're a timid person but I know you can do something awesome. Show them how you did at the audition that earned the crowds heart."

"Fighting~" I added to encourage my dear Baechu. She nodded and looks like she earned some courage now.

"Now let's go and prepare. Okay?" I said as I hold her hand and guide her to our way.

Yeri's point of view

"Yah! Where are you now? The program will start soon." I said to the person I'm talking to the phone.

-Arrasseo- The person from the other end of the call said.

"Pali wa. (Faster) You might miss Seulrene's performace" I said and few minutes I saw a tall girl waving her hand up high for me to notice. She's in the middle of the crowd but visible enough from me because of her height. She walked fast to my direction.

"Am I late?" Joy asked while panting a bit. It was Joy that I was talking on the phone

"You're almost late. Now let's go" I said and pulled her arm inside the theatre.

We sat on our spot then we saw a familiar face sitting next to ours. I automatically gestured like fighting and defending myself from the two.

"Omo. Isn't this Wendy-ssi and Yooa-ssi?" Joy said. The two nodded and bowed to us. Joy looked at me in thuis belief because of my gestures.

"What do you think you're doing? Pay respect Yeri!" She scolded and hit me in the head indicating for me to stop with my actions. I put my guard down but before I could bow down to greet them; Joy held the back of my head and pushed it for me to bow forcefully. She bowed along with me

"I apologize for this girl misbehaving" Joy said.

"No it's okay. We do understand" Wendy said while waving her hand indicating that it's okay.

"Nae. We understand that at that age a girl can be rebellious" Yooa said in a rude tone looking at her nails. Wendy elbowed Yooa and mouthed for her to stop.

I was about to counter her rudeness but the program started with the lights being dimmed. So I decided to sit back and calm myself.

"Hello everyone. We welcome you to our school festival. I hope you will enjoy our programs and stalls outside but first let's start this day with an opening performance from our best dancers. Please welcome Kang Seulgi and Bae Irene!" the MC said. The crowd clapped and shouted especially the fans of the two.

And me as a Seulrene fan, I pulled a camera from my bag and put the lens that can zoom from great distance.

"Whoa! Are you a stalker or what?" Yooa said in surprise.