What Love Can DO

"Hi! I'm Bae Irene"

It was hard for the crowd to confirm that it was her because of her different appearance from the usual especially without her eye glasses. The crowd cheered louder or maybe the loudest on the whole audition when they heard the introduction confirming that it was really Irene.

"I-irene-unnie?" Seulgi said in shocked. She turned to the Tom and Jerry tandem giving them the 'You need to explain it to me later' look.

"Just watch. You might miss it." Joy said as she held Seulgi's chin and turned it to face forward.

The music started. The sound system played "Be Natural by Red Velvet" and Irene started dancing along with her captivating facial expression. She used the chair as her props that made the performance more attractive. The whole crowd was speechless including Seulgi because of her moves that will catch you being mesmerized by it. The music ended as Irene made her last pose seating on the chair. The audience cheered and clapped louder, there were even people shouting for Irene to be theirs or that they love Irene. She earned a standing ovation from the crowd. She let a sigh of relief, bowed then exits the stage.

She walked fast because she was so nervous but was successful to contain it and not letting it show. Then she passed someone leaning on the wall but she didn't notice who the person was.

"I didn't know you can dance so well" She heard a voice coming from behind her. She turned around and saw Seulgi was the one who was the one leaning on the wall waiting for her.

She stood straight and faced Irene. Irene stared at her for a while then Irene rushed to Seulgi and hugged her tight.

Seulgi's point of view

I was so surprised when I saw Irene standing at the center of the stage. I barely recognize her with a complete transformation which was really mesmerizing. She's so beautiful.

I hurriedly went back stage to look for Irene then I saw that she was just about to exit the stage so I waited leaning on the wall. She walked pass me. I think she didn't saw me but damn how come she's so attractive adding up her talent to her charm. As I called out to her, she looked at me and her face looks worried that she might tear up soon. She quickly walked towards me and hugged me tight.

"Wae? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked while patting her head and hugged her back.

"I was so nervous and now I feel like my knees suddenly felt weak" she explained her voice even crack while talking.

"You were nervous? I didn't saw it on stage. You were so fierce a while ago" I stated.

"By the way, you didn't tell me that you would audition" I said. Her eyes turn to me while she's still hugging me and her head on my chest.

"I need to. I can't lose to Eunha-ssi" She explained.

****FLASHBACK******

Irene's point of view

"Did you know that Eunha will audition to be Seulgi's partner" Joy whispered to Irene while they were heading back to the room. I looked down after hearing that. To be honest I hate the idea that Seulgi will be paired to anyone. If it was a group dance it was okay but the dance club's plan was so nerve wrecking but I tried my best not to show Seulgi that I'm uncomfortable about it.

'Should I just burn the dance club room?' I thought. UGH!

"Will you let it that way Irene?" Joy broke me from my thoughts.