Prologue

Many cheers erupted from the audience as the new members of smash nailed their first battle. From your seat, you silently watched as the two new Fire Emblem characters fought Ike and Marth.

It did intrigue you that there were 3 characters in one day. Probably 4 since Chrom was a Final Smash. Or maybe three people since the tactician and his female counterpart will share the same slot. Like both Wii Fit Trainers.

Like how Pichu and Pikachu used to....

Pichu...

You somberly looked down..

..Pichu..
...Lucas...
....Roy....
.....Young Link.....
Popo and Nana.....
...Pokemon Trainer and his Pokemon...
.......Heck, even Snake.......

You missed all of them.

(Kind of a pain to search back and forth from the release dates and also this is before Lucas and Roy came back if some of you are wondering.)

3rd Person's POV

Meet (Name), known as the most mysterious character of Smash. Her whole body was hidden by a dark (f/c) cloak that reached the floor and a hood so large that it covered most of her face. The visible parts are her lips and chin.

She is considered as silent and not very vocal. You see, in her own game she doesn't have a voice. And you get to choose what she says but her response is only shown in the dialogue but no voice.

Her way of response is different. Many people see her lips moving but strange noises erupt when words appear.

(Kind of like Undertale, high pitched like Asriel's)

And whenever she talks to someone, a small dialogue box appears in front of her out of nowhere so others could understand her voice-bit noises.

She uses a scythe, and has the ability to cast illusions among others. It's been a curse from her childhood,one that she'll gladly use to make peace.

She got snapped out of her sad reminiscence when she felt someone latch themselves on her arm. She glanced down and saw villager sliding down a bit to hold her hand. He held up a sign that said 'Playtime?'

She smiled at him softly, slightly warmed by how he looks up at her.

A dialogue box appeared.

'Yes.'

~~~~~~~~
Robin's POV

I was overwhelmed when I was first invited at Smash. I never thought that I will be needed somewhere else other than the Shepherds. It was odd though. I had a female counterpart that I never knew about nor was I aware of. And Lucina was invited with me.

Chrom too, of course but he only participates in battle when I unleash my... "Final Smash."

I look around to see a very large audience cheering for all of us. Lucina and I are currently battling Marth the Hero King and Ike the Radiant hero.

It might have been strange for both Chrom and Lucina to see their ancestor this young. I wonder how Priam would react to Ike if he was here.

(In case some of you didn't know, Priam is Ike's descendant and inherited his meat eating habits)

With my tactics and Lucina's skill we managed to beat both if them. And everyone cheered for our victory.

GAME!