"Well, what do you want me to do? I have to tell them my name because I made the appointments on those curse experts. They have to know that I am the one they are expecting," he said in defense.

"Sure! And do you enjoy my reaction everytime you are saying your name?! Why not just say that you are Mr.Wang or just Qing. Not your whole name! Wang Qing..."

We both stopped when I said his name. But then...nothing happened.

Our eyes widened. He smiled, "You don't have any reaction when you said my name,"

Yes. I don't feel like a sexually frustrated person when I say his name.

"Wang Qing," I said again. Still nothing. I laughed. "Fuck! Imagine that!"

Wang Qing nodded, "Maybe you should introduce me next time," he said.

"Maybe I should," I lean against the backrest of the seat. "This whole day sucks. We cannot find any cure from me. We also cannot find a cure for Wu La's curse,"

"Is she still quiet?" Wang Qing asked me.

I nodded sadly. Who knew, that when I first heard Wu La's voice and thoughts inside my head, for months, all I wanted is for her to disappear. But now that she is being quiet, I sort of miss her.

"Wu La?"

Nothing. I shook my head at Wang Qing who sighed and lean his body on the backrest of the driver's seat.

Silence reigned inside the car. "What should we do now?"

"I don't know," Wang Qing said. "Maybe we should just have dinner and I can take you back to your home and call this a day,"

Maybe. Or maybe we should go to that place that popped into my mind first when I thought about curse and curse breaker.

Damn it. I really really really don't want to go back to that place.

I sighed, "There is this one place, where we can go,"

Wang Qing frowned, "Where?"

"This...uhm...fortune teller...lady..." I close my eyes and groan. "I think it will be a mistake but fuck it, right? This is better than going home empty handed."

Wang Qing's face showed understanding, "When you said that fortune teller lady, is it the one who told you and your mother that you should avoid women?"

"Yes,"

Wang Qing winced, "Should we go there?"

"Just as the last resort. If she couldn't say anything useful then we leave thst place and go home and look for other persons, experts to ask," I waved my hand around as I explain.

"Sounds reasonable. Okay, let's go there." Wang Qing started his car. "Point the way to me. Do you still remember where to find that place?"

I laughed, mocking myself. "Oh believe me, I can go to that place with my eyes close..."

Wang Qing gave me a look. I just shrugged. "Okay, point the way to me..." and off we go again.

One hour later, we are in front of Madam Ai Bai's shop.

"It looks tacky," Wang Qing said as we enter the establishment.

"Shhh," I shushed him.

We entered the madam's lair. She is sitting crosslegged on the floor with her eyes closed. "Why are you back?" She said without opening her eyes.

She still looked the same. One and half year had passed and she still look as cliche as ever. Heavy make up, gauzy veil, bead everywhere and colorful attire. Madam Ai Bai still looks like a con artist.

But I go to her every month to convince her to change my fortune. Or at least lie to my mother. But up until now, she will only say...

"Your fortune is still the same. Avoid women or your life will be disastrous. Now, leave..."

I rolled my eyes. Wang Qing smiled amusedly at me. I ignored him, "I am not here for my fortune. I am here to break a curse. Can you help me?"

Madam Ai Bai finally opened her eyes. Her gaze zeroed on the man standing beside me.

"A curse could only be broken by one thing and one thing alone." She said.

Wang Qing and I crouch down at the same time to level with her.

"What is it? What can break a curse?" I eagerly asked her.

She smiled at me. "True love's kiss,"