"Maybe we should cure me first. You know, so this tendency to molest you when I heard your name will be gone for good," Dayu said after minutes of silence. "What do you think?"

"Sure, we can do that..." I said. "I think it's a more urgent matter than curing a curse that's been around for so long. And after we asked a cure for your tendency to molest me, we can ask about breaking a curse after..."

"Thanks," Dayu sounded relieved. I just nodded until we got to our first destination. A professional and well known Feng Shui expert.

We got out of the car and walked inside the expert's establishment. We got an appointment so the Feng Shui Master meet us. I took out my card.

"Hello, Sir. I am Wang Qing, the one who..." I stopped when Dayu grabbed me.

Oh boy...shit! I forgot. I fight off the Dayu for a moment as I excused us. "Just for a moment..." I said as I drag Dayu to a corner and kiss him.

He whimpered against me. His eyes had life now, looking panicked. He doesn't like acting like this but his body had a mind of it's own when it heard my name.

When Dayu finally came back to his senses and pushed me away, he glared at me. "No more! I swear!" He is spitting mad as he turn about and march to the shocked Feng Shui expert to probably ask for a cure on his "curse".

I sighed and followed him.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long day for us.

-------@-------

(DAYU)

That feeling when you are sick but you know that instead of getting better you are getting worse.

I hate that feeling.

My..."tendency to kiss someone" is escalating instead of waning. It's driving me insane.

"We wasted this whole day," I said as I sat at the passenger seat of Wang Qing's SUV.

"Not really. We talked to a lot of people," he sighed at the driver's seat.

I turned my body sideways. "What people? The one who said we should sacrifice a virgin in an altar or the one who wants us to search for a mythical dragon to get some dragon scale that we can pound into fine powder and burn while chanting? They are all con artists..."

Wang Qing looked at me, "I think the first option is plausible. We already have a virgin," he lifted his eyebrows at me.

I wanted to bash his head on the dashboard of his car but I don't like to be imprison so...I laughed. "I told you, it was just a slip of the tongue. I am not a virgin. I am not!"

I am. But that stupid curse expert who said we should sacrifice a virgin at an altar pushed me to say that my parents will never sacrifice me. The curse expert and Wang Qing gave me weirded out look.

Wang Qing laughed, "The mere fact that you are not horrified that we should bleed someone on the altar and your first issue is that you are the one that we might sacrifice is not a slip of the tongue. You are a virgin. Got it,"

"Fuck you!" I throw the straw of my drink to him. Real mature I know. "I hate you and your tendency to introduce yourself,"