Hmm...I do

Cara's POV

Kendall's was done doing her usual photoshoot for Karl Lagerfeld... And here I am, lying on bed, doing absolutely nothing but thinking what to do this night.

Kendall's back at her house and I am left here.

Honestly, I am still having doubts with her. I got up from my couch and went to the door as it rang.

Who the fuck would visit me at this hour?

"Hello, Cara..." Gigi said. What shocked me next was her right-hand colliding with my face.

"What the hell was that for?!" I was triggered to hit back. Lol.

"That was for not telling me that you and Kenny got together. I wish I was there to witness your sappy speech." She's such a kid most of the times. Just like Kenny.

"Shoot! I forgot to text Kendall how her day went!!!"

"Okay. I'll head home and let this event slip. Make her feel special and be sorry for being a lousy girlfriend, Cara!" Gigi shouts at me like my mom.

"Sure, sure just get lost!" I pushed her away and into her car.

Now I just have to make a quick trip to a convenience store. Damn I don't like the feeling of nervousness rushing through my veins. And I'm only imagining seeing Kendall's famous eyebrow reaching up the sky. Do I need to call 9-1-1 for this?! Maybe I should just shut up and get going. Yeah, I'll do that instead...

-------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Okay. I have no idea what's up with Cara. It's like she doesn't even care... I sigh deeper than the oceans can be. Wondering what could happen tomorrow scares me.

Are we still going to be together?

Is she still having doubts? (Hell no! I will kill her!) (Not really. I LOVE HER)

Is she going to let go?

Will she ever propose to me for real?

And...

Does she still love me?

I was shaken from my thoughts when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Cara!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw my girlfriend walking in.

I mean it's nine in the evening and to see her making an effort to check up on me is something I look forward to.

She walks over to where I am laying and sat at the opposite side of the bed.

The moments she sat down on the bed, I attacked her with kisses and engulfed her with my embrace.

"I missed you, babe. How come you never texted or called me?" I questioned her. I'm really eager to know what she had been up to.

What shocked me the most were her next words.

"Kendall, I'm sorry." Cara muttered these like a whisper.

What the hell is going on?

Oh God! Please tell me she's not going to break up with me. I just got her. Damn!

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything, babe." I assured her.

As much as I would like to fight her for not talking to me the rest of the day, I'd rather understand that we're both new to this.

"Exactly. I didn't do anything. Where in fact, I should have talked to you or at least asked how your day went. I mean that's what girlfriends do, right? --Make sure that the other is okay. To make them feel like uhh you care about them and you love them. It feels like so much guilt has been put onto my shoulders like I forgot about you, Kendall. I'm sincerely sorry, babe."