I'm Taken

Kendall's POV

I mean she's standing beside me! Her face is...
.
.
.
.
.
...annoying af. Who stares at people who wants to be alone and have peace?! Ugh!

Cara: Hi Kendall!

And you have to speak! -.-

Kendall: Who are you?! (Im pretending that I don't know her, bitchy, right?)

Cara: Oh! Sorry, love. I'm Cara, Cara Delevingne. I'm one of the daughters of the event's host.

Kendall: So what? *rolled my eyes*

Cara: Haha! You're cute when you roll your eyes, love.

Kendall: What do you want?

Cara: Fresh air? That's why I went out.

Kendall: You weren't following me? *curious* (not assuming)

Cara: Hahahaha! Only if you want me to, love. *wink*

Kendall: Jerk!

Cara: I know, I've been told.

Kendall: Wow! People were right about you being conceited!

Cara: And by people you mean media-- gossip/rumor people. Love, I can't believe you trust those people. Smh.

Kendall: Well, by how you're acting, everything they say about you is true. Do me a favor and leave! *shouts at Cara*

Cara: But this place is ours.

Kendall: Then I'll leave. (I walked out on her, she's...UGH!!!)

Cara: Kendall, love, wait. I'm sooorry! :(

------------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

The event started at around 7. I scan the whole place and see a bunch of business and fashion people.

I walked around to greet people as they greet me and when I reached my group (Jourdan, Karlie, Taylor, Doutzen & Gigi), I greeted and hugged them quickly.

Cara: Hi everyone!

Gigi: Hi babe!

Doutzen: Hey there playgirl!

Jourdan: Cara the womanizer!

Karlie: Cara the sweet charmer. *smirks*

Taylor: Hi Cars! Don't fear dear, I won't tease you...for now. *smug face*

They continued to make fun of me but that's fine with me, I mean they are my friends after all.

Later, we settled and started drinking, I called the waitress for more and I whispered it toher ear really sexy that she stuttered. Haha! Another one for me. *glorious smile*

I can't help but to look around and my eyes landed on a very tall woman in a black cocktail dress, I saw her earlier but didn't manage to see her face. Right now I'm staring at her to recognize her, I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone spoke behind me.

Gigi: Cara, not her. She's a friend of mine.

Cara: What are you talking about? *raised my brow at her*

Gigi: Kendall's nice and her sisters have already warned her about you. I eavesdropped earlier.

Cara: Okay fine. I like her, as in a lot. I can change for her, I promise, babe. Trust me please?

Gigi: You won't get her. She wouldn't let herself be with someone like you.

Cara: She's not gay?

Gigi: I'm not sure, babe.

Cara: I won't go down without a fight.

I was thinking for a plan when suddenly...

Gigi: Kenny, just went outside you moron!

Cara: I'll be right back, Gi.

So I did follow Kendall, pissed her off a little and she left. A few hours later, the event finished we said goodbyes to everyone but when we got home, I decided to tell my parents that I would like to take over the family business as they want me to, only in one condition...
.
.
.
.
.
.
...I want them to give me Kendall as my wife.
Cara the womanizer no more. That's it!
I'm taken.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the typographical errors! :)