Surprised Like WTF?

Kendall's POV

****: Hey there, love! *Smiles gorgeously*
.
.
.
.
Kendall: Oh! I'm sorry. I wasn't looking...btw my name is Kendall Nicole Je--

****: Jenner. I know you. I could recognize your perfect face from a mile. Hi Kendall, my name is Harry. *smiles*

Kendall: Nice to meet you. *shakes his hand*

I walked away from him as I sensed that he's trying to get flirty. I mean, he's cute and all but other than that I don't see him as a partner material. He's just a part of a boy band. And by that I'm sensing that his lads are here, perhaps Gigi is here as well...

Kendall: Uhmmm...Harry, is Zayn with you?

Harry: Uhh. Yeah, babe. Why? You like him? Actually the whole band is here. We're friends with the event's host.

Kendall: No! I don't like him. Ew! I'm looking for him because I am guessing Gigi will be here as well.

Harry: Yeah she's here. Let's go to them?

And before we could go and vanish...shit happened.

Khourtney: Hey Kenny! Who's your friend?

And they didn't let me talk. Bravo! I just decided to shoo Harry away.

Kim: That's Harry Styles from 1D.

Kylie: wow! Are you straight again?! That's a fast move Ken!

She kept blabbering about my sexuality but I turned my gaze to the right and I saw the girl earlier the difference now is that she's bear hugging another blonde girl. And I think that's Karlie Kloss.

Khloe: Kenny, stop looking at Cara and Karlie

So Cara's her name huh?! (I didn't notice that I said it aloud...Holy shit!) *face palmed myself*

Kim: Kenny, are you crushing on Cara?!

Kendall: Hell no!!! *cough* *cough*

Khloe: That's so the right attitude. She's one hell of a womanizer. I even think that Kris slept with her.

Kim: That's just ew, Koko! Most of the time you should turn on your common sense. Ken, if you like her give it a shot. Who knows what might happen.

Khloe: NO! That's bullshit Kenny, might get hurt.

Khourtney: Just let Kendall be, here's your drink Koko. Drink more so you would shut up.

Kylie: Just stay away from her, Ken. It will be for the best.

Kendall: Everyone just shut up, okay?! First of all, I don't like her. Second, it's not right to judge people. And last, I hate her because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
...nevermind
(Because I saw her flirting with one the waitress of the venue. Such a player.)

Kylie: Look! Cara's flirting with that shrimp! I guess she likes seafood.

Kim: You guys are just mean...correctly mean.

Khourtney: Mom's talking to Cara's parents right now.

Kendall: More like negotiating with them. I'm heading to the garden. I need fresh air and by that I need to be away from you guys.

I am on my way to the garden, I walked through the halls and found my way out. After that I sat on a bench and faced the sky...I need to let this out I need to be open to the public and I don't care about what they might say. So I took my phone out and clicked twitter.

@kendalljenner: I'm just glad my family accepted me for who I am. #BisexualFeels

I posted. Then a few minutes later my tweet got a lot of comments, like:

@gigihadid: OMG! So happy for my best model friend! Love you, Kenny boo!

@selenagomez: Go Kendall! Be proud! <3

@kriskardashian: That's my daughter! Proud momma here! :)

@kyliejenner: Ken, your girlfriend is looking for you! Haha!

@kendalljenner: I don't have one! So shut up, sis!

@caradelevingne: ^_^

After that comment I immediately logged out my twitter account.

Why?
.
.
.
.
...I was just surprised like wtf?!
I mean she's standing beside me! Her face is...

------------------------------------------------------

What Kendall? Use your words!!! Hahaha!

Update in two hours or three.

Who's waiting for Cara's POV? ;)

I apologize for the typos. I don't want to check this for correction. :D