I'll Get To See Her Again

3 Months and 15 Days Later...

Zayn's POV

I walked in my friend's mansion, where she has been hiding for about some time. I don't see the point why she's doing this though...

My bruises and wounds have already healed and thank God my girlfriend believed me that it was from a basketball game with Justin.

"Aren't you tired of looking at her picture? It's been more than three months! Tell the world that you're still alive...well barely, you look like a fucking zombie."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!" she said nonchalantly.

"Remind me again why you're doing this."

"Well...I thought I could move on from her when I pretended that I don't exist anymore. Thanks again for pulling that accident."

"It was really an accident, Cara! I didn't know that your car could go that fast and I didn't expect that there would be a truck heading my way!"

"You're still one lucky jerk! Hahaha!"

"I can still remember that day like it was just yesterday..." I whispered and she looked at me.

- Flashback -

(This happened when Harry and Kendall was communicating inside the venue.)

Cara: So...you drove Harry here?

Zayn: Yeah. I suppose I could hop in your car for a ride back?

Cara: You can drive it...I'll take a cab to the airport.

Zayn: You're leaving? You're not even gonna wait for Kendall to choose.

Cara: I know whom she already chose...Harry.

Zayn: Give me your number so I can tell you where your car will be.

Cara: Alright.

Cara gave me her number and after that we walked inside the venue far enough for Kendall not to see.

I saw how Harry carefully sat down Kendall by guiding her and I took a glance at Cara, I saw her tearing...

Zayn: You deserve her more he does.

Cara: Are you really his friend?

Zayn: Haha! Yes of course! But you're also my friend.

Cara: Thanks!

Zayn: What time is your flight?

Cara: Bloody hell! Thanks for reminding me. I really have to go.

Zayn: You're running away from her?

Cara: It's the only way I know I could keep myself sane.

Zayn: By how?

Cara: Pretending that everything that happened between us was just a beautiful nightmare.

Zayn: That's deep. Good luck but I know one day you'll realize that she's worth fighting for.

Cara: I know she is. One wrong move from Harry and Kendall's mine. Forever. And I won't even care of the circumstances and consequences.

We were walking towards outside, Cara hailed a cab and got in.

Zayn: You sure you won't change your mind?