I Miss You, Love

Cara's POV

I have to hide...from Kenny. Piece of cake! Why? Little did they know that I have been sneaking out of this mansion to follow Kendall around...damn! I'm a good stalker.

For the last three months, I witnessed her smile not because of me.

She did smile when she spit her tea at me back then...

For the last three months, I witnessed her laugh not because of me.

She did laugh when we played with flour and cover our faces with it...

For the last three months, I witnessed her happy not because of me.

As far as I know she was never happy with me...

I thought by pretending I could forget about her, that it would do the best for us. I was wrong, because the more I keep up with this, the more I am slowly burrying myself six-feet under.

If only I could pull her from him and take back everything, well...I know I could but will Kendall give us a chance this time?

NO!

I was at the verge of bursting into tears when Gigi's voice from the living room snapped me out of it. Btw, I was just in the kitchen.

"Zayn, where's your so called friend?!"

Gotta hide.

------------------------------------------------------

Gigi's POV

I was at Kenny's place and trying to tell her that I'm having doubts with Zayn...that he might be cheating on me.

Kendall told me about the application and I tried to use it.

We found out where he was and Ken drove us there...

A few knocking on the door and a bit of shouting, Zayn opened the door and let us in.

"Zayn, where's your so called friend?!" I asked him with a raised brow.

"Hey, babe!"

"I asked a question."

"Hi Kendall! What brought you ladies here?" Ugh. He's so changing the topic right now!!!

"Zayn!" I warned him.

"Hi Z!" Ken said with enthusiasm. I think she forgot I was mad so I shot her a glare.

"Oh sorry, bae." She quickly apologized.

"Babe, are you cheating on me?" I asked him, the same time I let my tears out.

"What?! No. No. No, I'm not. And I won't do that, babe." Zayn said with pleading eyes.

"Who lives here then?"

"A friend."

I stayed silent and cried...

"I'll leave you two alone to talk, bae. If he hurts you, call me. We'll kick his sorry ass." Kendall exclaimed and left the room.

We didn't know where she went.

Zayn looked around and assured Ken was nowhere near us he sat me on the the couch and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Babe, I know this will be hard to believe but the friend I am talking about is our friend." He explained and emphasized the word 'our'.

I calmed down as I saw him being truthful with his words.

"Who?"

"She's a runway model like you and--" I cut his sentence and shouted.