You Have No Idea

Kendall's POV

"Harry?"

It is the only word I was able to say after a moment of being shocked that he is here...why?

"Hello, love!" Harry said. Love, only one person can call me that. Cara.

"I have a name." I said with an irritated tone.

"Oh I'm sorry, Kendall."

"Why are you here? Are you here to be our waiter?" I asked him. I really have no idea why he's here and it's making me nervous.

"I'm here to have dinner not to be your waiter, silly."

"Who are you with?" As I asked him my heart beats faster as I wait for his answer. Damn! What's with me?

"I believe my date is in front of me right now and she's looking beautiful as always."

I looked around and saw no one but us. I looked at him and he smiled like assuring me that I'm his date.

No. No. No. NO! What the fuck?! Cara, where are you?

"She didn"t tell you, did she?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Cara. She told me to meet you here and talk things out as she finally sets you free."

"That's bullshit! We're set to be married in four months!"

"Your engagement has been void."

"No. Shut up! Cara's just parking the car. She's going to be mad when she sees you! Get lost!"

"She's not coming back, love!"

"Don't call me that. Just don't fucking call me 'love'. You have no rights."

As this point tears have been flowing over my face since he broke the news to me that I no longer will marry Cara.

Damn it! That can't be true!

"Kendall, Cara wants you to have this..." Harry said and handed me the piece of paper he's been holding.

"What's this?"

"A message, perhaps? I didn't look. Promise."

My shoulders were shaking as Harry guided me to sit down and read the message.

------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Kendall,

Hello, love. Allow me to call you that for the last time. Please know that I love you so much to the extent that I forgot how to love myself.

I remember the day I first saw you walk on the runway, you were flawless, you were beautiful, you were great and you were a natural. You still are. And it was on the same day that I fell in love with you. The same day that I realized that you were the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with.

I know I had no courage to walk towards you and ask you out. It was because I assumed that someone like you would never take a chance with someone like me. I mean, who would? But know that I may have been with a lot of girls, I have never touched them or even kissed them.

If truth be told, you were my first kiss...my first love and probably my last. I vow to never love anyone else except you.

I would trade everything that I have just to have a chance with you. Even the microscopic chance, I will take it. I will work my way to make that chance grow bigger.

I know I screwed up big time to you by forcing you to be with me...to marry me.

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE, KENDALL.

No woman deserved to be put it that situation. Especially you. You're a great person.

I set you up a dinner with someone I know you will have a great time with, I see how you look at him with affection because that's the same way how I look at you.

I know he will take good care of you. Better than I can.

I know he will protect you. Better than I can.

I know he will love you. Better than I can.

I know he is better than me. Because he can have you. And you can have him. Because it was always what you have wanted.

Remember when you were asleep? You were dreaming of him you even said you love him, at first I wasn't sure who it was but when you bolted up and whispered his name. It hit me that I will never, ever, ever have a space in your heart.

It was then I realized I had to do the right thing...set you free.

I'm also sorry if the paper's wet. I can't contain my tears anymore. And to be honest, I have no idea what to do the next morning when I wake up and you're not with me. I'm so clueless right now. You're the only one who can complete me.

Maybe in parallel universe it will be you and I...or maybe someday when the time's right you'll be...

Kendall Nicole Jenner-Delevingne

Again, I'm sorry, Kendall.

I love you, forever.

-
Your Forever Jerk,
Cara 🐵

------------------------------------------------------

After I read the message I cried a lot more thinking that I had my chances to confess to her but I had no guts to do it. And now, she's gone.

No more sweet gestures, no more funny moments together, no more backhugs and no more lovely kisses...

...and it is all my fault. Stupid me.

"D-did sh-she te-ell you whe-ere sh-e was go-going?" I spoke while I sobbed at the same time.

"Back to London. And she just left. She was standing from a distance while she watched you read her message."

"Why didn't you tell me?! I have to get to her fast!"

"You really do love her, don't you?"

"You have no idea."

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors. I never proofread any of the chapters.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thank you so much!

I'm sad right now...well more like broken.

But I love you all that's why I still wrote a chapter.

-