The Right Time

Kendall's POV

*yawn* what time is it?

I slightly opened my eyes only to see that it's dark. The only lighting around the living room was coming from the kitchen.

I looked at my phone to check the time...

4:03 AM?!

What the heck I slept in a stranger's house?!

Where are Kylie and Gigi? Those bitches left me. *sigh* some friends I've got.

I tried to recall what had happened last night and how I ended up sleeping on the couch. I sat up and remembered that I cried last night and to think that it happened in a stranger's house made me feel really embarrassed.

I also remembered my dream.

Cara.

She was here,

Kneeling in front of me...

Telling me that she loves me...

She even kissed my forehead...

The details of my dream were so vivid that felt like those happened in real life...but I know it's also surreal, to the fact that people around me kept on reminding me that I should move on because Cara's already gone.

Sorry to those people 'cause I don't give a fuck!

Almost every night I dream about the accident and end up waking up in the middle of the night crying.

This time it's different.

Is it a good sign?

I also recalled that before Cara walked away in my dream she placed a blanket to cover my body, only then I realized when I looked down...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...I saw a white blanket lying on the floor.

The same blanket in my dream...

I stood from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I saw that there's nobody there so I decided to roam around and give myself a tour.

I know I should be feeling the heebie-jeebies...I mean who tours around a mansion at 4 in the morning?!

I just feel like this is my home...

I belong here...

My heart tells me to go upstairs and check the rooms out.

I know the owner won't bother because they probably are sleeping anyway.

So I took my phone in my right hand and walked towards the staircase and went up. Every step going up made my heart thump faster and faster.

I finally took the last step and made a full turn to look around, a huge two-door room at the end of the hallway caught my attention; the door was big, white in color and it had majestic designs, this lead me to think that it was the master bedroom.

It was all of a sudden that my feet like have own their mind and walked towards the door.

I was two steps away from the door when its doorknob went shaking indicating that someone is going to open it and perhaps go out.

I got nervous and my reaction was to scram away from the door, downstairs and towards the front door.

I got out of the house and ran twelve blocks just to reach my house.

I never looked back because I felt that someone was following me and I doubt that it's paparazzi. -.-

I reached my house and typed in the code of my front door. I quickly stepped inside and pressed my back against the door with a sigh of relief.

I have no idea why I felt so nervous seeing Kylie's 'friend', the model that she's been blabbering about that I need to meet.

Well tough luck! I chickened out and got scared...

Why am I so oblivious to think that if I meet that person I might fall in love with her?

And to add up to my ridicule thinking I also felt like meeting that person is like cheating to Cara even though we're nothing anymore.

----------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

Earlier when I saw Kendall stir from her sleep and was about to like wake up I immediately kissed her forehead, covered her with blanket then ran upstairs like a coward afraid to be seen by her.

.

.

.

.

.

It's already past 4 in the morning and I still haven't slept, thinking that Kendall is just downstairs.

I also have been planning on how to approach her and talk to her.

Like that's ever going to happen.

I'm just worried that her reaction when she sees me will be the same like when she got tied to me for an engagement-looks full of hatred towards me.

I'm hoping that it would be different. Good different. I'm not hoping for a miracle that she'll love me back when the time she sees me, I'm just hoping that this time around she'll give me the chance to be her...

Ugh! We can't be friends!!! I'm still in love with her no matter how many times I say that I'll move on.

I ran both my hands through my hair and slightly yanking at the end. It's frustrating to battle with yourself having two sides which are coward to face the truth.

Little time passed by more and I decided to check how Kendall's doing downstairs. I know it's hard for her to sleep on a couch.

And I made up my mind to let her see me. Regardless of what her reaction will be.

I slowly walked towards my door and twisted the knob once I reached it. I saw Kendall's figure running away and going downstairs then I heard my front door slammed guessing that she went out.

What was she thinking?! It's not safe to out at this time!

I grabbed my robe and quickly followed outside she was three blocks away from me and she was running fast, or she just have longer legs than mine which makes it unfair. 😧

Damn my feet hurt! I'm running barefoot. -.-

When she reached her house I finally stopped following her, she went inside that's when I concluded to retreat back to mine.

My shoulders were down and so is my spirit.

I got so courageous this time to show up and yet fate doesn't approve. [A/N: ...or at least the author doesn't want them to meet. 😜]

Maybe it's not yet the right time.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm never going to allow them to meet! :D

Sorry for my errors. I never proofread. I vow to update after twelve hours.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thank you and I love you all!

-