Right Thing

Kendall's POV

I barged into my house and searched for Cara immediately. I kept on shouting, "Cara...Cara! Where are you?", but no one answered. I swear to God if Cara has been with that slut, I will burn both of them to ashes.

Just as I am about to give us a chance someone will try to get in the picture...I waited for Cara while crying, later on, I cried myself to sleep.

.

.

*Yawn* I woke up around 6pm, got up and went to my washroom. I looked at myself through the mirror. I look like a total mess...a mess that only Cara could polish. A tear managed to escape from my left eye (don't tears run out?), I wish Cara is here.

That's what you get for being so stubborn in the first place. Evil conscience back at it again... :/

The truth is, I liked Cara before I met her personally, I mean, who couldn't have seen her every billboard for every clothing brand?!

The only problem is that...the way she got me wasn't exactly the way I wanted.

I want her to court me...

.

.

.

I want her to show her efforts to get me...

.

.

.

I want her to show how much she wants to be with me...

.

.

.

I want her to show how much she actually loves me...if that's even true.

But I guess...we really don't get things the way we want to...and I think I'll just have to settle with that.

I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard the door click. That must be Cara.

Kendall: Where have you been?! (I asked her with full authority, 'coz I have.)

Cara: Uhhhh...uhmm.. Somewhere? (I feel like she's hiding something)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

I felt sad because Kendall cancelled our lunch with her mom--Kris. But I felt morose when I opened twitter and saw pictures of her and Harry Styles walking together towards a restaurant.

I read many comments about the pictures. And those made me more unhappy.

Twitter user: Kendall and Harry are better together.

Twitter user 2: Ikr! She's better with him than @caradelevingne.

The nerves of that person to tag my account! Although she is kinda right. When you look at this one picture you'll see Kendall laughing and smiling...

I have to do the right thing now, aren't I...

Calling dad...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cara: Hello dad?!

Dad: Hello Cara! Something wrong? Care to share???

Cara: You know me too well dad. Uhhhmm...Uhhh...yes. I want you to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger people! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha don't forget to vote.

Sorry for the typos tho.

Spread the love. <3