Cara

Kendall's POV

I called Gigi right after I read the note and she quickly got to my house because I was crying over the phone.

"Kenny, what seems to be the problem?" Gigi asked as she stormed into my room.

"This is the problem!!! This note was signed 'jerk' in the end. Only Cara addresses herself that because I call her 'Jerk'!!! I cried out to her as she held and read it.

Gigi didn't respond so I spoke once more.

"It's attached to the box of the necklace that I wanted earlier. It's got to be Cara, Gi!"

"Cara's de--" I cut her off because I don't want to hear any of this bullshits!"

"She's fucking alive! There wasn't a single body recovered from the accident. Help me find her, please..."

My tears were unstoppable as I pleaded and begged in front of her.

"Okay...get dressed, were going somewhere." Gigi sort of whispered and heaved a sigh of defeat.

"Where?" I asked while I wiped my tears and tried to stop myself from crying.

"Remember the mansion twelve blocks away from here?"

"Yeah. Why do we need to go there, Gi?"

"Can we just go? No more questions, Ken!"

"Alright. I need to tell you that I got a picture of me there lying on the living room floor."

"What?"

So much for no more questions.

I didn't answer her instead I handed her the picture and she just smiled at me and shook her head.

We headed to the mansion, Gigi drove us there safely and by safely I mean really really slow. [A/N: I don't like driving slow. Lmao, no one cares.]

While driving I opened up to Gigi what had happened when I left the mansion the last time we were there.

"Gi, can I tell you something?"

"As long as it's not about stealing Zayn from me, go."

"That would never happen! You know who I love." I said to her but trailing on my last sentence was obvious.

Gigi nodded knowing who it was. This gesture of hers made me continue what I was about to say.

"The last time we were here I saw Cara."

"You what?!!!" Gigi shouted and pulled the brakes which lead the car to a full stop.

"Why are so bothered about it? Again, I saw Cara for like a short moment and when I blinked she was already out of my sight."

"What else?!" Still sounding nervous and her forehead is sweating.

"What is wrong with you today? That's all and I think I was just hallucinating." I said calmly.

"Uhh...I--uhh. Yeah. You were just uhh--hallucinating."

After she said that she started driving again and just as we were about to make the last turn I felt my phone's vibration coming from my front pocket.

...Kylo Calling...

"Hi, Ken!"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"Gigi and I are heading towards her friends house."

"I wanted you to come at this model's house and check it out. It's really beautiful."

"I'll go some other time. And who's the model you're talking about?"

"Okay. I can't tell you, you have to come here and see for yourself."

"Maybe I'll catch up. We'll only be heading twelve blocks away from my house anyway."

"That's great. I'll be waiting. Love you. Bye."

"Love you."

The call ended same time that we also arrived to the mansion.

Is that Kylie's car?

What is she doing here?

Those are the thoughts that came over me as we approached the front door of the house.

Gigi knocked a few times and as the door opens I turned my head on my phone to text Kylie but before I could compose a text message Gigi exclaimed...

"Kylie, what are you doing here?"

I lifted my head up to look at Kylie and by her stance she was holding the knob from the inside indicating that she opened the door...

...but she suspiciously looked uneased not to mention Gigi throwing worried looks at her. I wonder what's going on.

"I-uhhm...uhh. Hey KenGi!" Kylie said.

"Hey! Can we come in now?"

I asked because I have this urge to go inside the house at that exact moment or I'll lose something.

After I asked they both shouted.

"NO!!!"

I shot Gigi a glare trying to say,

Wtf?! Then why did we go here if we're not coming in?

Then suddenly Kylie screamed.

"Ouch! Cara!" And then she removed her hand from the doorknob.

What did she say?

Cara?

Who's behind that door?

Is she hiding someone from me or us?

I have to find out.

I didn't hesitate to push Kylie aside the door and violently tried to look who's behind it and to my surprise...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Cara

(CLIFFHANGER)

------------------------------------------------------

I know. I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry for the errors.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thank you!

-H