Bahamas: Day One

Cara's POV

After five and a half long hours of travelling to Bahamas, the plane finally landed. We left at five am, and now it's time to wake Kenny up...but I think I'll take two minutes to stare at her because I may not know what will happen after our 3-day stay here...I'm wishing it's still me and her. 😢😢😢

Eventually i woke her up, we got down the plane and went to our villa.

"Good morning, Bahamas!" I said. "Hahaha! Cara, it's not like Bahamas will greet you back." Kendall said while laughing and I swear her laugh is the cutest one I've ever heard. "Love, it's the first time I heard you laugh when you're with me. And it's adorable." I complimented her. I saw Kendall's face turn into crimson red and she just hid her face by looking down. "Let's just go and rest in our villa. I'm tired." Kendall said still looking down. "But it's only a quarter till eleven." I argued.

So we settled down to our place. But before doing our itinerary I talked to Kendall, seriously.

Kendall: Cara, let's swim after lunch. I think the water's great here.

Cara: Sure, love.

Kendall: You look tensed. What's wrong?

Gosh she noticed.

Cara: I...uhh...want to ask you a fa-favor...can I?

Kendall: What is it?

Cara: Uhmm...can you-uhh...

Kendall: Just shoot.

Cara: Okay. Can you at least pretend you're having fun with me? Like uhhh...a real engaged couple. Please, love? I'm really desperate, I want the whole world to know that you'll be mine...may not be now but I hope it'll be sooner than NEVER... (I chuckled while I said looking down. Gosh I can't look at her. I'm at the verge of crying...)

Kendall: I don't know, Cara...uhhmmm...

Cara: Please, love. Just this once. I promise that if you still hate me at the end of this...(i looked down already)...it will be the last time.

Kendall: Uhhh...oooookay. (she said looking confused)

Cara: Thanks, love! (I kissed her right cheek)

Is she blushing? Nah...I think it's just the heat.

"Love, you stay in our room. And I will just cook lunch for us." I said to Kendall. Then she asked, "OUR room?". I quickly answered, "Yes. There's only one room in this house."

After we were done eating lunch, I told Kenny to dress up for swimming...I kept wondering how she would look like...hmmmm...

After several minutes I was already dressed when I saw her walking down the stairs towards to beach looking so effin hot...

"Love, y-y-you l-lo-oo-oo-k so b-be-auti-ti-f-ful." I said to Kendall. Pull your shit together Cara! "W-w-well...uhh...y-you're no-ot too bad-d you-ourself, C-c-cara." Kendall answered. (Damn it! Is she stuttering or my mind's playing tricks on me.)

------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

As soon as I was done with my bikini I walked downstairs only to find out a hot Cara Delevingne waiting for me...I think I'm drooling.

Shit! She looked my way, act cool, Kenny! She complimented my look and I reciprocated her act

Shit! She looked my way, act cool, Kenny! She complimented my look and I reciprocated her act...well most likely because I stuttered...hehe xD

"Love, this paper holds our itinerary for the day." Cara said as she handed me a piece of paper which reads...

1. Walk by the Pink Sands Beach, while holding hands. (Holding hands would be optional)

2. Swim while hugging each other. (Still optional)

3. Go to a romantic restaurant by the beach. (Optional of course)

4. Go to bed and just sleep in each others arms. (Don't mind this one, it's from my stupid heart who chose to love you)

God! I never knew Cara could be this sweet and affectionate. I want to know you more, my fiancé. :)

I was snapped away from my thoughts when Cara had spoken.
"It's okay, Kendall. You...I mean we could do things that you want." She said with a full smile but her eyes sold her as those were filled with sadness.

"So...what do you want to do, love?" Cara asked. "Let's stick with your plan, Cara. But let's not hold hands, hug and share a bed." I said looking down because I know with my fear of handing myself to Cara won't allow me to give her a chance. Shitty move, Kenny.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to do this. I'll update a part two of this chapter. Soon. ;) xD

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar.

Don't forget to vote. Thanks!