Bahamas: Day Two (II)

Cara's POV

The whole walkout thing earlier has led ne to wander along the seashore, apparently distant from our villa.

I got disappointed at Kendall not noticing that I want to spend alone time with her.

That's even the main reason why I requested for this vacation to happen. But don't think of it that I don't want the other girls being here...I mean their not that bad, right.

By the way, I lied about the Annie stuff...I just had an assumption that mayb,e just maybe, even in the slightest chances, with Annie around me Kendall would feel somewhat jealous...

Don't be stupid, Cara! You know that's impossible!

"Yeah. I know that.", I whispered to myself and let out a soft chuckle.

"You know what?", I heard someone's voice and as I turn around I wasn't surprised she's here.

"Gi, why are you here? Shouldn't you be surfing with the girls?"

"Well, I want to talk to you...about you and Kenny."

Just as I was going to ask her about what she wanted to talk about, my phone rang.

*marimba*

...Kendall(My Everything) Calling...

"Hey, Kendall...what's up?"

"Nothing, Cara. Just..."

"Just?"

"Uhh--just...where are you?"

"Seashore."

"Hmm...with whom?"

"Who do you think?"

"Cut it out, Cara. Who's with you?"

"A beautiful lady."

...toot...toot...toot...

Damn. She hung up on me.

I turned to Gigi and gestured that we should head back to the villa, Kendall the monster might be breathing fire around the house. Haha!

On our way, Gigi quickly said,

"That's not the way to talk to someone you're about to marry. Haha!"

"Do you think she wants to marry me?"

"How about you, what do you think?"

"Of course I know she doesn't. She wouldn't even give me a chance. I mean...who would give a chance to someone that the whole world thinks that someone is capable of settling down? So I believe the answer to your question is hard N-O, NO. She would never want to marry me."

After I said that I faked a smile to Gigi hiding my sadness and suppressing the tears that urge to flow out of my eyes.

"Well...did you even considered that she's bew to this?"

"What?"

"C, Kendall juat came out of the closet and the fact that sge haven't dated anyone in ages. Son't you think it's you who didn't give her the chance?"

"What chance are you talking about, Gi?"

"Her chance of choosing who to love. I mean...I am not against you but I think you should have taken it slow and maybe...take her to dates like lunch, dinner or go see a movie or whatever. Not like force her to be with you and even worse...engagement in a snap of a finger."

I felt guilty after hearing those from one of the most trusted friends that I have. Gigi, continued...

"It's either you start from the beginning or see how Kendall break in front of you and in your own hands...think about it, Cara?"

"I love her...so much, Gi."

"Well...we all know that your certainly head over heels about Kenny. Haha!"

"Do you think I should love her from afar?"

Gigi, did not anser and knocked on the door.

Silence means yes...

A minute later Khloe opened it and a crying Kendall Nicole Jenner just jumped on me and hugged me like I'm going away.

I hugged her back because it's a one-in-a-million chances that she will do this...to me.

"Shhh...love, everything will be alright."

"..." *sniff* *sniff* she was speechless and she hugged me tighter.

"I'm here."

I just whispered that, carefully not wanting Kendall to hear. Because I think she has a problem or two with Harry right now--the reason why she is crying.

Why do you think it's with that guy?

Stupid conscience wants me assume it's because of me...

A moment of silence engulfed us. But it shocked me when she spoke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I know."
------------------------------------------------------

A sincere apology for the delay and shortness of the chapter. I got hospitalized and my foot is casted for three effin weeks! That means...total house arrest for me (grounded + only 2 hours of phone use) coz my parents are disappointed and at me for being reckless.

Another apology for the errors.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thanks!