Bahamas: Day Two

Khloe's POV

I woke up and saw Gigi, Kylie & Kendall snuggled together while sleeping in bed. Cute.

*yawn* Crap! I hate morning breath. Ugh. I did my morning rituals and got a mouthful of mouthwash to get rid of the horrid odor.

I went downstairs and took a peek at a sleeping Cara, she's mumbling something so I went closer.

"Zzzz...Kendall, I'm sorry...zzz"

Why is she saying sorry to Ken?
I tried to talk to her even if she's asleep.

"What did you do, Cara?" I asked her. "It's for the best, love." Cara is seem to be whispering. A chuckled came out of my mouth when I heard her address Kendall as 'love'.

mean it's cute and they are cute to look at together but Cara's image as a playgirl ruins everything.

My stomach growled and I hurried to the kitchen counter to make coffee for us...as I did I saw a bunch of untouched cookies.

I guess those were from last night. I assumed that Kendall doesn't want these soooo...I ate them, not leaving a single piece of evidence. :)

Kylie was walking downstairs with Gigi looking hungry like dinosaurs.

Gigi prepped up some breakfast since she knew that Kylie prolly couldn't...typical.

"Should I wake them up?" Kylie uttered. "Yeah, I think we should. It's already 10 in the morning." I added. "Then go wake them up, Kylie!" Gigi commanded.

Kylie's POV

"Cara, wake up!" I shook her shoulders while trying to get her up.

"Cara!" Damn this babe is sooo hard to wake the fuck up!

"Cara, Kendall left the place with Harry..." I playfully told her and just like that she stood up quickly. "Where did they go?" Cara mumbled. "Hahaha! I'm just kidding she's upstairs still snoring." I said while laughing my ass off.

Cara's POV

That was a joke that I know that could possibly happen. And it made me feel down and sad.

"Do you think she'll be mad if I was the one to wake her up?" I nervously asked Kylie. "We wouldn't find out if you don't try." Kylie answered.

I believed her. I have to at least try and take a risk for Kenny.

Walking up the stairs my heart thud louder and faster.

Turned the knob and slowly walked in...I saw my soon to be queen sleeping like an angel.

I tiptoed closer to her and knelt down beside the bed facing her.

"Kenny...", I whispered. "I love your british accent." She said while sleeping. Who is she pertaining to...me? *sigh* I hope so.

"I can't wait to be with you." Kendall kept mumbling through her sleep.

"Who, Ken?" I asked her as if she will answer. And the thought of her answering someone else's name makes me cry.

"I love you, ---" She was cut off when Gigi shouted, calling us from downstairs, "Cara, Kendall, breakfast is ready!!!"

Kendall bolted up looking shocked and whispered..."Harry."

Oh for fuck's sake! Even in her dreams it's still that boy?! Fuck! Fuck! Just great!

I managed to throw her a fake smile. "What was that, love?" I tried to pretend that I haven't heard anything. "Nothing. Good morning, Cara", she said while smiling.