I Love You Kendall

Kendall's POV

Cara...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was hoping that it was Cara behind the door but none. No one was there.

I looked at Kylie and asked,

"Why'd you say Cara?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

Who wouldn't be annoyed it's past ten in the evening and I'm pissed knowing that someone might be playing tricks on me to believe Cara's still alive...and I am a fool for that trick.

"Nothing. I miss Cara." Said Kylie and avoiding my gaze.

"Well you're not the only one." Gigi added looking at me.

"Can we come in?" I asked

"Sure." Kylie answered and gestured us to step inside as if the house was hers.

We settled down in the living room and sat on the couch. Kylie told me that she needs to go upstairs and talk to her model 'friend' and ask her to meet me.

It made me nervous...

It made me excited...

It felt like I was longing for this...

A smile crept on to my lips and nodded as she stood up and walked towards the stairs going up.

"Why are you smiling, Ken." Gigi asked me with a smile.

"I don't know but I'm actually excited about this." I replied trying too hard not to look like a total idiot because of my huge smile but I failed.

"You actually forgot that you were sad and crying your eyes out before we got here...meaning you forgot about Cara." She said and that painted sadness again all over my face.

"Cara..." I whispered then shook my head because I really want to have a good feedback to whom we're about to meet.

It took Kylie like ten minutes before she headed downstairs and said that her and Gi's 'friend' needed to freshen up before meeting me...

"Ken, she said that she needs to shower first before going down here. That cool with you?" She asked me.

"You know Kylie, Kenny should be resting by now. She must be tired after her party, right Ken?" Gigi inquired.

"NO! It's okay, I'll wait." I said out loud with a smile showing that I'm really eager to meet this person.

"This is going to be great!" Kylie squealed.

I turned my gaze to Gigi and her face screams worry. I have no idea why though.

"Girls, I'll just get us some snacks." Gigi said and I was shocked because will the owner allow her?

"Gi, this is not your house, may I remind you?" I was puzzled by her actions so I asked her with an eyebrow quirked.

"No it's not but it'll be okay." She assured me.