F I F T Y S I X

BLACK STONE 

  "Y/N I think I found it!!" Sting yelled from the other side of the small house. They had been looking for the safe for about 2 hours until Sting stumbled across it. Y/N got up and ran towards his voice. When she got there she saw him holding a black safe in his hands. Her face lit up and she ran up to him and took it out of his hands.

   "Sting, you are amazing!!" She yelled kissing his cheek lightly.

  She turned around and put it on the small table in the room.

  "How, do we open it?" He asked.

   "Well, it shouldn't be locked." She mumbled pushing some of the buttons after a while the safe opened. Inside the safe was a small black stone.

   "A stone?" Sting asked.

"No, it is a hidden message." She said picking it up and throwing it on the floor.

   It smashed into lots of small black pieces and the room filled up with black smoke. Sting quickly pulled Y/N to him to protect her from any danger.

  "Sting its fine." She said gently pushing him away. "This is normal." He looked at her and then gently let her go but still keeping a tight hold of her hand. The room began to fade as a new room took its place.

    When the new room took shape, it was very different from the one before. It was a hexagonal shape with black walls. It had dark blue LED lights on the floor in a hexagonal shape, much like the walls. In the center was another hexagonal shape platform that lit up a light blue.

  "What is the place?" Sting asked still holding the girl's hand.

   "It is a holographic room designed for messages from passed gods." A atoms voice said from nowhere.

  Sting jumped and grabbed onto Y/N's arm.

"Y/N is it, Siri, again!!!" He yelled.

   Y/N laughed loudly and looked at the boy next to her. She put her free hand on his and gently squeezed it.

  "No Sting, it is not Siri." She smiled at him.

   He breathed out a sigh of relief and let go.

  "Interface, please put up the message of Stella Night please." She said to the interface.

  "Right away."

  "Night?" Sting asked.

   "Her maiden name is Night." She said.

   Sting nodded and looked back at the platform. Suddenly, lots of small colours came up from the ground slowly making a form. The colours slowly came together to make a body of the one and only Stella Night. Y/N gulped and stepped forward. She knew that this would happen but no matter how hard you try you can never be fully ready for something.

   "I will ask you questions and you will answer." She said to the hologram of her mother.

   "I will answer any question that I have been told the answer too." The hologram said. It sounded like Stella, but not really.

  "Why did you really take over Utopia?"

  "She wanted to make you happy, she didn't know what made you happy, so she wanted to give you everything."

   "But she hated me and then she didn't and then she did hate me, can I just have one clear answer please."

   "She was confused about her feelings for you, she had to grow up unloved and with nothing." The voice said.

   "Can you change the voice for me, I don't want to hear her voice." Y/N said. She closed her eyes and breathed in.

  "I am afraid I can't-do that."

   "Well can you just try!!!"

 "I am afraid I can't do that Miss, it is not in my program."

   "Well, try herded, I mean she tried really hard to get rid of me, what type of mother does that to her child!"

   "I am afraid I do not know the answer to that question."

     "Well, what do you know then!"

     "I know everything that was recorded Miss." The hologram said again in Stella's voice. Y/N thought if she heard it again she would go mad. In her eyes it wasn't just some hologram, it was her, her mother.

     "Did you love it?"

    "I am sorry I do not understand the question."

    "Did you love Utopia, the people, Dad, me?"

      "I am sorry I do not have the answer to that question."

   "Tell me!" She yelled taking a step forward.

   "You let everyone I love die! You left me, you let me alone you sent me away how could you do that!" Y/N yelled.

    "I am sorry I am not programmed to answer that question."

   She let out a yell and her body began to glow, the room shook and the lights started to fade. The hologram disappeared and the room went back to normal. Y/N dropped to the ground and sobbed. Sting ran to her and quickly pulled her into his arms.

     "That wasn't your mum, Y/N, please don't cry." He said stroking her hair.

    "She left me."

   "But look at all the things you got because she left you. Just look around and see all the things you have Y/N, you still have a family and you still have a home, so how a bought we go back there." He smiled gently at her.

   She thought for a minute and smiled. Getting up she whipped her tears away and calmed down.

   "Yeah, let's go home." 

EDITED-10TH JULY 2018