T H O R T Y N I N E

HOLDING HANDS 

   WALKING down the halls Y/N and Sting made their way to where Stella was being kept. Sting griped tightly onto Y/N's hand. He was still slightly intimidated by the tall walls and the pure amount of power that radiated off the people. 

  "Are you sure you want to see her?" Sting asked again. He really wasn't sure if seeing the lady that tried to kill him was a good idea.

  "Yes, I really need to." Y/N said she walked up to the doors and pushed them open.

 They both entered and walked down the hallway that had empty prison cells in. Once they got to the end, there was a massive golden door. There was a handprint on the wall next to the door, it that was made out of some type of glass.

   Y/N placed her hand on it and watched as it lit blinding white color. The creaking of the large door and the blinding white light made Sting's head spin. Not liking the sound he covered his ears and took a step closer to Y/N. 

  Once the door was open they both walked in to see Stella sitting on the floor with black chains around her ankles and wrist. Stella moved her head up to see the two of them. "Oh hello, my lovely daughter." She spat out at Y/N. "What can I help you with?"

  "What were you talking about today, In the courtroom?" Y/N demanded.

  "Oh, you want to know about that secret everyone is keeping from you?" She smirked as her words rang in Y/N's head.

 "What secret!?" She yelled out. She could feel the anger building up inside her. She was done with her mothers' stupid games.

  "And why would I tell you?"

   "Because I am asking and I am your daughter and your princess, so answer the damn question." Y/N spat out.

   "I'm not going to tell you, but how about I give you a little hint," Stella said.

   Y/N knew that there was no way that she could get it out of her mother, so she nodded.

  "Go back to the night you decided to leave, think really hard and try to remember," Stella said. "And if that doesn't help, go and see the dark one."

  Y/N looked at her mother and walked out closing the door behind her.

   But as she closed them she heard Stella say. "I should have let you burn."

  Y/N and Sting sat by a fountain just outside the castle. The frustration and anger still rested inside Y/N, her mother was driving her to the point of insanity. 

    "God, I can't believe her." Y/N spat out as she ran her hands there her hair.

    "Don't beat yourself up about it, we could go see that dark thing she was talking about." Sting said smiling trying his best to make the situation better

   "Dark one." Y/N corrected him, laughing slightly.

  Sting smiled and looked at the girl. The sun shone on her making her look just beautiful. He loved the way the sun would make her features stand out more. It made her H/C hair shine and it made her eyes sparkle. He resisted the urge to kiss her. 

  Oh her eyes and how he loved them.

   "You okay?" Y/N asked Sting. It was like he was in a trance with a smile glued to his face.

   He gently took hold of her left hand and placed his left and her right hand together.

   "You are so beautiful." He said to her. The statement made the girl blush madly and look away slightly.

   "You are smart, funny and a strong ruler. You are my everything." He said to her gently rubbing her left hand with his.

   "Thank you, for everything, Sting." She said gently smiling at the boy. The faint blush started to disappear from her cheeks as they looked into each other's eyes.

   "Well, you two are just the cutest!" Rose squealed as she walked up to them. Her long red hair that was normally in a ponytail was let out in its natural waves.

   Sting slowly let go of Y/N hands as they both got up.

 "Hello, Rose, how are you today?" Y/N asked her as she gave her a small hug.

  "I am doing just amazing, I am so excited for the party." She said jumping up and down slightly, then pulling Sting into a tight embrace. 

   "What party?"

  "You know, the party that the king is throwing tonight."

 "Does he throw a party for everything." Y/N muttered to her self.  

  "Everyone is going and also some angels are coming too!" She yelled in excitement.

  "I've got to go dress shopping. I'll see you later Y/N! Bye Sting!" Rose yelled as she ran off to the shops.

  "A party, this will be fun." Y/N said. She looked at Sting and smiled.

  "So, do you want to go site seeing? I can give you a tour." She asked smiling up at him, just wanting to spend time with the boy.

 "Yes, that would be lovely."

EDITED-10TH JULY 2018