THIRTEEN ✱an old friend from a place longh ago

' AN OLD FRIEND FROM A PLACE LONG AGO '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE MOON WAS BRIGHT COMPARED TO THE NIGHT SKY THAT SURROUNDED IT. The day's events had been hectic. Mira won against Jenny and Sabertooth had lost. She could tell that they didn't take it so well. She stopped and looked at the stars once again.

"They're beautiful, aren't they," a new voice spoke up. But she knew who it was. A very faint smile graced her lips however it was more sad than happy.

"Yeah, they are,"

It was silent again. Y/N could tell that the person was leaning against the wall and had a steady heartbeat and breathing. His sent was an old sensation. One that reminded her of a life that she had long forgotten.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Y/N,"

Biting her lip and turning her heels she was met by an old friend from a place long ago.

"You know me, Beckhan, I make my way around," Her voice was soft and almost sympathetic. Her normal playful expression was gone and left in its wake was a soft and calm one. He stood out in the normal street. His white hair seemed to fight off the darkness of the sky, along with his pale skin. The normal bright pink ended tips of his hair that she grew up with were much lighter.

"It's nice that you still remember me, I would have thought that after all this time you would have forgotten,"

"How could I forget you?"

"You left,"

"You know it isn't like that,"

The once calm atmosphere was fading quickly. The breeze was being picked up making both their hair fly around there faces.He sighed and pushed himself off the wall.

"I came here to check up on you and possibly bring you back home, where you belong," he took steps closer to her. "You need to come back. You shouldn't be spending your time with humans, you are more than them, we are more than them,"

"I am not going back there, I don't care that they're human. It makes no difference to me,"

"Will you stop acting like a child, we need you back," he growled.

"I already went back! And she was still there and he wasn't!"

He took a step away from her. His breathing was heavy and his hands turned into fists.

"I didn't see you there, you weren't there. I-if you were there you would have come to see me,"

She looked down at the floor. She didn't want to look into his eyes and say that she didn't go to see him when she went back 'home'.

"How could you not see me! I'm your friend!"

Y/N bit her lip and looked at the ground. She didn't know how to answer him. He watched for one though. He needed one. But when he got nothing he chuckled.