T W E N T Y T H R E E

' HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

IT HAD BEEN a hard morning and it didn't seem like it was going to get any easier. The teams of the Grand Magic Games had started their conflict while Natsu, Wendy, Mira and the exceeds went off to save Lucy.

Y/N was anxious to say the least.

"I can sense magic power clashing underneath us," Master Mavis said. "I think that it is safe to say that something has gone wrong,"

"Yes, that is safe to say," Gramps added.

"If something has gone wrong then I should go down there and help," Y/N joined there conversation.

"Yes, that would be a good Idea," Master Mavis said. "You can still teleport, right?"

"Yes, I can teleport pretty much anywhere,"

LThen you must go and help, we don't know what is happening down there, so it is best that you go down and help but before you go speak to Warren through telepathly to let us know when you got there," Mavis said looking at her.

"Be careful and don't do anything stupid," Gramps said as she ran out of the balcony with Chiffon flying beside her.

"I will!"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

"I am about to go in," Y/N spoke to Warren through telepathy.

"Okay be careful,"

Y/N crouched down and put her hand on the ground. She closed her eyes and focused on Natsu's use magic power.

"Have you found his magic power yet?" Chiffon asked.

"Almost.....Got it," She grabbed Chiffon and teleported deep under the city.

"Y/N Chiffon! Where the hell did you come from?" When Y/N opened her eyes, the group plus Yukino stood around her. When she looked down she saw five unconscious people.

"Crap, sorry!"

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Wendy asked sweetly stepping forward.

"Oh, Master Mavis and Gramps said that I should come and help you,"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

"Are you sure that we are going the right way?"

"Yeah! Of course we are"

Y/N (along with the others) didn't trust Natsu at all when it came to directions.

"Guys I found a door!" Natsu shouted from up ahead. The rest of the team ran after him. When they met up, a massive door was the first thing that they saw.

"Well done Natsu, you are not as stupid as you seem!" Y/N yelled cheerfully.

LI'm not stupid!"

"Ok then, what's nine plus ten?"

"I don't know um, 21"