NINE ✱ first place sabertooth

' FIRST PLACE SABERTOOTH '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N WOKE UP TO LAXUS SHAKING HER. "Wake up Y/N, we're gonna be late," The voice of Laxus yelled at her.

"Fine, I'm up," She said sitting up on the bed. Her hair was all over her face and her head had a dull pain. She watched as Laxus left the room, she looked to see that Chiffon was no longer in the bed. Stretching, she got out of the bed and walked over to her bag. She reached into her bag and pulled out the first thing she touched.

Ripped black skinny jeans and her jacket that was half blue at the top and grey at the bottom. She tucked the jacket into her jeans and tied her hair up.

She put her hand in the bag once again and pulled out some socks and shoes. She put them one and walked over to the full body mirror.

She looked at her reflection and Moved some of the stray strands of hair out of her face.

"You ready?" Juvia asked from the doorway.

"Yeah, just give me a minute," She listened as Juvias footsteps left the room.

Making sure that no one was in near her room, she pulled her phone out from under her pillow and put it in her back jean pocket. She made sure that her phone didn't show and then walked out to meet the others.

They were all standing in the lobby when she walked in. Smiling at them all she began to speak.

"Ready to go?"

"We were ready a long time," Laxus said.

"Whatever,"

He rolled his eyes and made his way out along with the others. She chuckled and made her way out.

Y/N leaned against the wall. The Fairy Tail team were waiting to be called out so she had to wait with the rest of her guild. She saw her guildmates talk among themselves.

"Hi, Y/N, how are you?" Lisanna asked her.

"Nothing really, how about you?" She asked her.

"I'm fine, just trying to get used to living in a world with magic,"

"I'm sure you will get back into the swing of things," There was a small silence before the cheering started and guilds were being announced. "Your strong Lis," She blushed at Y/N complement and thanked her. 

Y/n didn't pay much attention to the guild coming out of their part of the stadium.

"Third place Raven Tail!" The name made her eyes open and run to the edge of the balcony.

She bit her lip hard and watched as they walked out. What type of fuck up would let them enter the game?

She brushed it off and took a step back.