T H I R T Y S I X

' THE NEW CITY '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N WOKE UP feeling tired and in pain. She let out a grunt of pain as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked up to see a dark cloudy sky. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked around.

  Sand. Lot's of it.

   She closed her eyes tightly again and then forced the open.

  "Ow," a voice mumbled voice said from beneath the girl.

  "Why is your elbow so pointy," Sting's voice said as the girl's elbow dug into his stomach.

   "Sorry!" The girl yelled as she leapt off the boy.

   "It's nothing," he said sitting on the sand. "Where are we?" Sting asked rubbing his eyes.

   "Well we aren't in the angle section," Y/N said as she stood up and looked around. She looked down at Sting and held her hand out to him. He looked up at her and placed his hand on hers and she pulled him up.

   "Thanks," Sting said as he let go of her hand. He looked around at his soundings.

  They were in a desert filled with golden sand, it glowed slightly with each step they took.

  "Oh! I know where we are!" The girl said.

   Sting turned around to look at her with a small smile on his face. "Where are we then?" He said with a small hint of excitement in his voice.

   "We are in the desert of Ruke! We are in the dragon section," The girl cried out in joy.

   "Dragons!! There are dragons here?!" Sting yelled.

  "Yep, but we won't be staying here long. We have to get to the angle section. Angels are close to Gods, we have had a bond for over thousands of years they will help," She said.

   "Okay then, but how do we get out of here?"

  "Do you see that big slab of rock over there?" The girl said pointing to the Rock.

   "Yeah, what is it?" Sting asked.

   "It is a teleporter," She said taking his hand and pulling him along the hills of sand.

   "Hey, where are we going. How can it be a teleporter?" Sting said laughing a bit as he got pulled along.

   "The rock is a disguise, you will see,"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

The two walked into the teleporter slowly. Sting was in awe the whole time, taking in his soundings, meaning that Y/N had to drag him around.

   "Can you stop moving so slowly!" She yelled at him.

   "Possibly," he said as a smirk grew on his face. She let go of his hand and turned on her heels to look at him.

   "Is the only reason you came here to annoy me?" She asked him.

   "No! I came here to help," he said in defence.