SIX ✱ the blooming capital

' THE BLOOMING CAPITAL '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N WATCHED AS THE SKYLINE OF CROCUS EMERGED ON THE DISTANCES. A smile graced her face and she leaned back in her seat. Fairy Tail was competing in the Grand Magic Games and this year they were going to win.

She watched as the trees and plants merged into on blur of colour. Ever since she was a child she loved colours, she would watch as the God's of colour made whole new mixtures of colours. They would throw them into the air and she remembered the way they danced and moved around the room leaving a chalky taste in the air.

But times change.

The girl looked down to see her brother, Laxus resting his head on her lap. His face was distorted in pain as he tried to hold in his vomit.

"If you throw up on me then we are going to have problems." She glared looking at him.

"Well if you w-would cast your s-spell to stop motion sickness y-you would n-not have to worry about it," he said, his face going slightly green.

"Haha, I think you invented a new shade of green!!"

"It's not funny!"

Guildarts let Laxus back into the guild and she was very thankful for it. Even though he was an ass, she missed spending time and going on jobs with him.

She turned her attention back to the window. The scenery had changed and she saw the Colosseum where the games would be held. Y/N was on the B team but she was only a reserve member if anything went wrong.

Gramps had noticed her change in attitude and decided it was best to give her some alone time. Putting her into the Games with the whole world watching wasn't what she needed right now.

"Laxus look at the stadium!" She shouted leaping forward and placing her face against the window. She heard a loud thump and a groan of pain.

She looked to the floor to see Laxus on the there, his hand over his mouth to stop himself from throwing up everywhere.

"My head was on your lap! Why did you leap forward!" Laxus yelled at the girl.

"Soz." She snorted.

The train came to a stop and she got off while dragging Laxus with her. She saw the others and walked over to them. By this point, Laxus had regained his self-composers and was standing next to her. Chiffon was flying next to her near.

"Hi, guys," she yelled running over to them. They all turned to her and smiled.

"Okay so we meet back at the hotel at 11:30 pm, ok," Mira said. They all nodded their head in approval and went there separate ways.

Juvia went to go find Gray, Mira went to the shops, Gajeel and Laxus went to the inn, Jellal went of lookout for the mysterious power source and Y/N went wandering around with Chiffon.