T H I R T Y O N E

' ONLY HIS '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N STOOD FROZEN in place. The first reason was that Sting was holding her, the second because she was scared. But not only her, the guild was scared too. They had never seen a dragon slayer in the season before but they had heard it was terrifying.

"So you really think that you could hide from me," Sting spat out.

"Sting let her go!" Laxus was the first to speak out against Sting. He took a step forward but Master stopped him.

However, this action only angered the dragon slayer. He pulled Y/N closer to him and Y/N let out a small yelp when she felt something push up against her thigh.

"Save the cute noise for the bedroom (Y/N)~" Sting cooed in my her ear. Sting started to move slowly out of the guild with Y/N in his arms. And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for Laxus punching him straight in the face.

"Y/N get out of here now! Juvia and Gray go with her!!" Gramps yelled.

Even though Sting wasn't holding her anymore, she was still frozen in place. She heard the cries and yells of her fellow guildmates and Sting in the background.

"Come on let's go!" Gray said taking her hand and pulling her out of the guild.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Sting yelled as he was pinned to the ground by some of the other guildmates.

That was the last thing she heard before she was dragged out of the guild.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N paced back and forth in her apartment, Juvia was with her, she played with the water in the glass cup. She was slightly upset that Gray had left to go back to deal with Sting.

"Juvia, I need to tell you something,"

Juvia jumped slightly, making the waterfall back into the cup.

"What is it?" she asked softly.

"Well when I went to visit Sabertooth yesterday, I spent most of the day finding Frosh. But when we finished Sting insisted that he showed me around the guild.When we got to his throne room he sat me on his lap and this strange feeling of lust washed over us and we did stuff,"

"Did you to have-"

"Oh no no of course not, but we might have if it wasn't for Lector,"

Juvia nodded and looked Y/N dead in the eyes.

"Do you have feelings for him?" She asked.

"I- I don't know," the feelings inside Y/N were bubbling up inside her. Small tears built up in her eyes. Juvia got up and pulled Y/N into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay,"

"Thank you Juvia,"

"Where is Chiffon?" She asked.

"Oh, she went to go stay with an old friend of mine,"

Juvia nodded and let go of her.

"Are you going to be ok?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine,"

"I'll go now," she said.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

It was late. The rest of the town was probably asleep but the galaxy haired girl was still awake. She was lost in her thoughts... which was a dangerous place. It was hard for her to come out of her thoughts, most things couldn't, apart from her phone.