TWELVE ✱mira's battle

' MIRA'S BATTLE '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE SUN WAS WARM ON THE GILRS SKIN AS SHE SIGHED. She breathed in the air of a fresh new day. She was up earlier than normal. She wanted some time to herself without having her teammates around. The streets only had some people on. Not a lot.

Y/N sent them friendly smiles and continued her walk around the town. "Y/N, what are you doing up so early?"

Y/N was a little shocked to see Juvia standing in front of her. "Oh, nothing really just walking around talking in...nature,"

Juvia laughed lightly at her friend. Something about Y/N made Juvia feel like she could spill out her deepest secrets, she felt like she could truly be her self.

"Well, could I take in nature with you?"

"Of course,"

The two of them walked around the town, just talking about whatever came into the conversation. It was a nice reminder of the normal life.

"Good luck Mira!"

Y/N cheered to her friend as she went off to battle. Mira was going to fight Jenny. Y/N had no doubt in her mind that Mira wouldn't win. Mira was one of the strongest humans Y/N had ever met in her time on Eartland.

Mira sent her a small wave back along with a big smile. Mira was very confident that she would win. Y/N smiled as she listened to the cheers of the stadium.

Juvia walked next to the girl and poked her shoulder. "It seems that you have an admirer," the smirk on Juvias face was clean.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked pealing her eyes off Mira.

Y/N followed Juvias gaze to the Sabertooth booth. Sting looking right at Y/N. When he saw the two girls looking at him he sent Y/N a smirk and then a wink. Y/N rolled her eyes and diverted her eyes away from him.

"Well, he isn't as handsome as Gray but he does have some good looks," Juvia stated.

"Be quiet,"

The girls were shocked when they looked down and saw most of the girls from guilds competing in the games, having a poss off.

"The hell did we miss?!" Y/N yelled as she saw her friends posing.

"A lot, Mira and Jenny are having a pose-off inside of fighting," Laxus said.

"Come on Y/N lets go!"

"What?"

Before Y/N fully knew what was going on, she was with the other girls. She heard Laxus yells for her to get back up to the booth. She looked down to see herself in a simple black bikini.

  "Juvia!"

Sting looked down at the girl. A faint blush spread across his cheeks. He bit his lip and watched as she stood awkwardly among the other girls in the stadium.

"SCHOOL SWIMSUITS,"

Y/N let out a small yell when her body lit up a white colour and a blue one-piece swimming suit was tightly fitted onto her body.

"Juvia why did you do this?!"

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," Juvia put a hand over Y/N shoulder and pulled her closer. "Let's pose for our boys!"

"What boys!?"

Sting almost choked on air when he saw Y/N and the blue haired girl pose.

"BINKIES AND THIGH HIGHS,"

"GIRLS IN GLASSES,"

"Wow Y/N you look so cute," Juvia said.

"Shut up,"

"Stop laughing at me," Sting said to his guild mates. Orga and Rufus were laughing at the blonds blushing state.

"Does this turn you on Sting?" Lector asked him.

"Shut up Lector!"

"CAT EARS,"

"STING DON'T GET BLOOD ON ME,"

Y/N looked up to see Sting facing away from the stadium and his arm raised to his face. She chuckled lightly and looked away.

   "BONDAGE GEAR"

Y/N face turned a bright red colour. She didn't dear look down at what she was wearing. She felt many eyes on her, it made her skin crawl.

Sting didn't like it. He liked her and what she was wearing but not when everybody else saw her like that. He wanted to jump down there and shield her with his arms.

But he knew he couldn't do that.

"WEDDING ROUND GRAB A LUCKY MAN AND GET INTO A WEDDING DRESS,"

Y/N felt her body tingle when she looked down, she was dressed in a

She felt her outfit change and she looked down and saw that she was in a beautiful wedding dress.The dress was tight against her body. It was white and had a lot of lace on it. The dress showed off her collarbone and shoulders.

She watched as people started to pair up while she stood back. The sound of someone landing on the ground next to her made her look behind her.

Sting stood (with a confident expression on his face) in a grey tuxedo. He had the slights line of pink on his cheeks.

"You look beautiful,"

"You don't look so bad yourself,"

They were silent for a moment before Sting put his hand out to her.

"Would you like to be my bride?"

"I'm good, I was just gonna go ba-"

Sting pulled her into his chest making sure his arms were tight around her.
He looked at her with such love in his eyes she couldn't look away. The two didn't notice the space between them getting smaller until the fire dragon pointed it out.

"Hands off Y/N!" Natus yelled angrily at the blond. Sting grumbled under his breath, put on a smirk and turned to face him.

"Sorry Natsu, but Y/N and I are getting married,"

The next thing Y/N knew she was on the other side of the stadium.

"We are not getting married," she stated pushing his arms off from around her waist.

"I think we would be the cutest couple, we would have the cutest babies,"

"We are not making babies,"

The normal smile on his lips turned into a silly frown as he took her hand.

"But imagine a cute little Y/N or Sting,"

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, YOU FOOLISH GIRLS LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A REAL LADY,"

And I think we know where the rest of this leads.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

( edited- 2nd april 2019 )