T H I R T Y

' MATE '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

"Why am I at your house?"

"Because you are,"

"But why?"

"Just accept it,"

"Ok,"

"But why do I have to sleep in your bed with you?"

"Just accept it Y/N,"

CURRENTLY, Y/N WAS lying on Sting's bed with his arms around her. "But why can't I just walk home or get the late night train?"

"Because it isn't safe for you to walk home,"

"Yes, it is,"

"No, it's not,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"Y/N, if you keep doing that I will kiss you again,"

"Fine, goodnight Sting."

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N sat in a field full of flowers. The breeze gently picked up her hair making it dance in the wind. She was peaceful.

"Y/N," a voice called. The voice sounded familiar. It washed Y/N over in happiness.

"Wait do I know you?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, you do silly,"

When Y/N turned over, she saw Star in her human form. Her eyes filled with tears and a smile made its way onto her face.

"Star," she said softly getting up and walking towards her. She wrapped her arms around the women and smiled.

"Hello, sweetheart it's has been a while," she said softly.

"Why did you leave me?" Y/N asked.

"I had to dear, I will explain later,"

"Do you know where the other dragons are? I have friends who would like some answers, their dragons disappeared?"

"No, but I left for a completely different reason," she answered.

"Oh okay," Y/N said. "So why did you leave?"

"I can't tell you yet, I'm sorry," she said. She moved her hand up to the side of her face and gently stroked her cheek. "I missed you so much,"

"Its ok and I missed you too," Y/N said as they both sat down.

"So why are you here?" Y/N asked.

"I am here about that blond haired boy," she said. "Mating season is coming up soon and I don't want you to get hurt,"

"I don't need to know," Y/N whined.

"He is going to become extremely... sexually frustrated and he is going to want to mate with you so just stay away from him," she said.