F O R T Y S E V E N

ICE

     Y/N, STING AND HELLEN were in a cave. It was dark and extremely cold, which was odd since it wasn't near any cold place. The cave was located in the middle of a forest. 

  "Are you sure this is the right place," Y/N asked as she ran her hands along the cave wall.

   "Yep," Hellen said. Her long black hair gently swung behind her. Her pale skin shined lightly in the dark of the cave.

  "How did you know where to find him?" Y/N asked. The question had been on her mind for a while.

  "Stella gave up and told us," Hellen stated as she continued to walk.

   "She told you?"

   "Yep. She just spat it out, like she wasn't thinking. You should have seen her face," Hellen laughed.

   Y/N new something wasn't right. Stella was rude and basically a bitch. She would never have told them where her father was, she doesn't work that way, not even if she was beaten down, she would never have just let it slip out. But she shock it off and continued to walk down the further into the cave. A dull light was at the end of the cave and the cave started to get cold.

  "I think that there is something at the end of the cave," Sting said. "It smells like ice or something very cold,"

   "Yeah, we should hurry," Y/N said. They all picked up their pace and reached the end of the cave.

  "Dad!" Y/N yelled as she ran to the ice figure with Zeus, king of the gods frozen in.

   "Holy shit," Sting breathed out. The ice was massive and was letting off strange energy. He felt chills going up his spine as he watched Helen and Y/N use their magic against the ice to try and get the king out.

   "It's not working!" Y/N yelled out.

  "I'm going to get a fire god here and if that doesn't work I'll bring the bitch here and beat her until she gets him out," Hellen spat out and teleported out of the cave.

  "Shit!!" Y/N yelled out as she now started to kick and punch at the ice. Tears built up in her eyes as she felt small cuts now on her knuckles.

  "Come here," Sting said pulling her into his chest and holding her close to him. He placed his head on top of her's while she placed her face into the crook of his neck.

   She let out tears of frustration as she held onto Sting tighter. "I have to help him," She cries out.

  "And you will, you just need to calm down and breath, okay," He said letting go of her and gently rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

   She nodded her head and got her breathing back on track. "Is there anything you could do that could get him out, any tool or magic object or I don't know an ice pick?" Sting asked running out of ideas.

   "I only have the galaxy stone," She said pulling out the stone from her pocket.

    "Well maybe that will work, just try okay," Sting said.

  She nodded and walked towards the ice again. The king was frozen in place. It looked like he had been fighting something or someone. Y/N held the stone in her and pushed it into the ice. She heard the stone break and the cracking of ice. She closed her eyes due to the bright light from the stone. She then felt her self-fall forward, only to be caught by strong hands.

  "What the fuck," A very confused voice asked.

    Y/N looked up to see her father, who she hadn't seen in years, with a very confused face. "Dad!!" She yelled as she wrapped her arms around his stomach and gave him a hug.

   "Um, sorry kid, but I'm not your dad," Zeus said getting Y/N off him. "Now if you excuse me, I have a crazy bitch to go and kill"

   Y/N rolled her eyes at her dad's stupid-ness while Sting just stood there confused and slightly hungry.

"Dad! It's me Y/N!!" She yelled at the king.         

  Zeus turned around to look at her. "Don't be stupid, my daughter ran away years ago because-" He didn't finish his senate as he looked at the girl. She looked like him and Stella.

    "Y-Y/N," he stuttered out.

  "Hi dad, it's been a while," She smiled.

  "You are so grounded,"

   "Excuse me," She said with absolute shock in her voice.

  "You ran away, do you know how worried I was!! You can't just run away!" He yelled.

   "I leave for who knows how long, come back, save the god damned planet, defeat Stella, save your lazy ass and this is the thanks I get!!" She yelled.

   "How dare you! I am the king of Utopia, ruler of the gods! And your father, you can't call me a lazy ass!!" He yelled once again.

  "You can't hide the truth!!"

   "Um yeah! With a good enough lie!!"

    Sting watched as the two bickered. His eyes darted back between the two as he started to become more confused. The two stopped bickering and looked at each other. There was a long silence as the two looked at each other.

"Oh come here," Zuse said as Y/N ran into his arms.

  He pulled her daughter into a hug as he held her tightly not wanting to let go.

  "My baby, you're all grow up," He whispered.

   "Yeah, yeah I am, dad. It tends to happen,"

   "So, you saved the planet and beat Stella,"

   "Yep!"

   "What are you, a full-time badass now," He asked.

  "Well I did have some help," she said. She turned around and grabbed Sting's hand. "This is Sting, my human-"

   "BOYFRIEND!!"

  "What no, he's not my boyfriend," She said looking at her dad's excited face.

   "I thought you were going to be single forever and end up alone!" He yelled pulling Sting into a hug.

  "Welcome to the family son!!" He yelled.

  "He's not my boyfriend and you're so rude!!"

    "You can't hide the truth,"

  "You can with a good lie," Y/N sassed back.

  "Now, Y/N we have talked about your sass,"

  "We have never spoken about my sass before,"

   "We are going to talk about your sass,"

~~~

So first I just want to say. Thank you all so much for 4k views and over 100 votes. 

Like what the hell, you all are amazing and beautiful people who are going to excel in life.

So if you haven't noticed, I have changed the book cover of this and all my books. I decided to do this because I got bored and decided to change the game up.

Also, I will be editing some of my books, including this one so watch out for that.

EDITED- 6TH APRIL 2018