THREE ✱ when they were curious

' WHEN THEY WHERE CURIOUS '

   ★·.·'¯'·.·★

WEIGHTLESS.That was how she felt, she felt free, clean and at peace. She liked the feeling. She wasn't sure what the feeling was but she liked it. For the first time in a very long time, there was no grief, no regret, no guilt just peace. It was nice and soft even though she didn't fully understand it. It was calming to her, it was pulling her in but not in a bad way, it was nice, not perfect or bad, just nice

It was like she was in the depth of her own mind. People say that your mind can look like whatever you want it to be, it can take the form of anything, a person, a place or even an object.

But for Y/N, it was the stars, they were her safe place. As she sat down on the grass, she let her feet dangle over the cliff. She looked at the sky. It wasn't black, it was filled with purples and dark blues small bits of dark green, like the galaxy. The sky had opened up, most like her mind and her memoirs, it showed the colours and patterns of the universe and the galaxy.

She breathed out and just looked at it all.

Something was coming closer, it looked like a planet. It was like nothing she had ever seen before.

It was beautiful.

It had big blue patches that she guessed was sea, there were green and brown patches every once in a while. It looked nice and very familiar.

"Do you see it," Erin said, now sitting next to the girl. "It is called Earth, you had a whole life there, friends that you considered family and so much more"

"Earth?"

"Yeah, Earth"

"The guy, that dark one, he was the one who took me there and then took me back to Eartland, wasn't he,"

"You're starting to remember, that's good,"

"I want them all back, everything he took from me, I want everything back,"

"I know that you do, but everyone you knew is gone now, I can take you back there but only for a little bit," Erin took the hand of the girl and squeezed them. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready,"

In what seemed like an instant Y/N was standing on a road, it was night. The streets were empty but she was there.

Home, Earth.

People say the home is where the heart is. But you can have more than one home. Can't you?

Even though Y/N wasn't born here, it was still her home. Her memories where back, she remembered walking to school with her friends and going to the shops after. She remembered her first date with a boy called Tom.