Just my luck. To find a dead guy on my way home.

I swallowed hard, I am all wet now. I put my forefinger under his nose and I breathed in relief when I felt warm air from there.

He is alive. Just unconcious.

"Hey! Man!" I shook him again but the guy is not waking up. I cannot leave him here. He will die in cold. His skin felt cold already.

Be a good samaritan then. I hefted the guy. Carried him bridal style, my arms under his back and knee. I grunted, he is heavy. With his wet clothes and backpack and everything. Thank goodness I like exercising or this will have no chance in hell.

I slowly went back to my SUV. I open the backseat door and deposit my burden there before I get back to the driver's seat.

Next stop, hospital...

An hour later, I was striding inside an emergency room and asking for help. "What is the problem Sir?" A female nurse came to me.

"I have an unconcious guy in my car. I think he is a hiker. I found him at the foot of the mountain," I said.

"Okay, Sir. Let me call some assistance." The nurse call for some help. Two male nurse came with me back to my car and the three of us hefted the guy out.

I thought that was it and I can leave. But...

"Sir," the female nurse stopped me. "You cannot leave until we found some identification with him and can call his family. For now, you are his guardian and responsible for him."

I cannot believe it. I already helped the guy and I am still responsible for him? I got wet for him, got delayed getting home, and it's still not enough?

I was about to protest but the nurse shook her head, "Hospital policy, Sir. I am sorry. But don't worry, he looks like a guy with a family. We will search his backpack for cellphone and ID's. Don't worry. You just have to stay beside the patient for a while until we contact someone."

I sighed and nodded. What can I do? I already helped him. Might as well go all the way...

I went closer to the bed where the guy I rescued was situated. The nurses are divesting him of his wet clothes. Someone passed me a towel to dry myself or I might get cold too. I thanked that nurse and watch as they peeled off the guy's wet garments off him. Leaving only the dark grey boxers on him.

Then they put him on a hospital gown and started warming him up. A female doctor came and examined him. After fussing for thirty minutes, the doctor seemed satisfied.

She turned to me, "You are the one that took him here?" She inquired.

"Yes, that's me..." I nodded.

The nurses left and the doctor beckoned me to stand beside the hospital bed. I did what she gestured for me to do.

"He seems fine. His vitals are getting stable. There's a small lump on the back of his head, maybe he slipped and hit his head into a rock or something. Nothing too serious. He will be fine," the doctor said.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good." I said.

"You don't know him?" The doctor looked at me then at the guy lying on the bed.

"Yes. I just found him while I am driving to get home," I replied.

"I see. Very lucky that you found him, Mr...what should I call you?"

"Qing. Wang Qing..." I smiled at her. Then the doctor and I both gasped in surprise when the guy on the hospital bed suddenly opened his eyes and sat up straight. He turned his pale face to me. His eyes though...

"Qing? Wang?" The guy said in a raspy thin tone.

"Y-yes...t-that's me...and...Uhmp!" My eyes widened and I almost swallowed my tongue when the guy's cold hands suddenly shoot out to capture my face to pull me closer and he kissed me. I saw the doctor's stunned expression too.

The kiss lasted for about five seconds only. The guy grew slacked and fell on the bed unconciously again.

Silence reigned in the ER of the hospital. Everyone who saw what happened was stunned.

Me? Oh I think my brain just short circuited.

What the hell was that?!

The doctor winced, "A-are you sure you don't know each other?" She asked in a confused tone.

I don't know how to answer at first. I felt violated. "Yes! I don't know him! Fuck!" I look at the sleeping guy on the bed.

Who the hell is he? And why did he kissed me?

Just at that moment the nurse who first helped me came to us. "We have an ID. We already contacted his family."

That woke me up. "Great. Tell them he is insane." I angrily said before leaving. I will not stay one more moment beside that guy. I am regretting it now, stopping and helping him.

He kissed me! What?! Stupid crazy person...